Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I used to work at PMH and it wasn't just us that got it. Was UHN as a whole (Toronto General, PMH, Toronto Rehab, and Toronto Western).
Same goes with Sunnybrook and its member hospitals. Seems like the larger the organization, the more likely you are to get an invite.

Looks like we have a lot of doctors/nurses/hospital employees out here. As a constant visitor of the ER based on injuries suffered playing basketball, thank you guys, haha. So far I've had a successful surgery. If only my nose could have been reset instead of waiting 2 hours to see the ER doc, that would have saved me a little bit of trouble.

I used to work for a rogers franchise (not even rogers corporate) . And we got invites two times a year. I think that was because one of our coworkers had a baby momma working at the employee store, i guess she got that company on the list.

Looks like we have a lot of doctors/nurses/hospital employees out here. As a constant visitor of the ER based on injuries suffered playing basketball, thank you guys, haha. So far I've had a successful surgery. If only my nose could have been reset instead of waiting 2 hours to see the ER doc, that would have saved me a little bit of trouble.
Not in the medical industry, but I'm an IBMer right here lool. My boy that works at Scotiabank on King also gets ES passes. We usually get em about twice a year for the Nike and Adidas employee stores.

Coincidentally all this talk about Nike ES passes/invites. My workplace just received our invites today. Mine is March 28-April 4th.
Hope they got some good stuff there during those days. Looking for that new gold Raptors hoodie, with the writing on the hood.

Indeed! I started over at 3500 then moved into 3600......left about 5 yrs ago.....

Plus the drive uptown is a mission........
Oh man, you're an old head! 3500 is some really old times. I started at 3600 not too long ago... always come to the office in sneakers and switch into my dress shoes here lol. Good thing I live uptown, otherwise I would hate the drive to work as well lol

Saw this in person, I felt different about it compared to the pics online. I'll have to sit back on this one.
was contemplating grabbing em too but quite a few people have said they werent too impressed with em in person, might pass or wait for them to drop in price abit

anyone else hear about footlocker closing 100 + stores and them selling fake raptors jerseys ?

Back
Top Bottom