Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

my deck came i yest(no stickers) and finallly got movement on the shoulder bag (which has been stuck at “processed waiting for ups” since last wed)

for those of you who are wondering about missing items, goto the supreme thread and there are instructions on how to look up all your seperately shipped items on ups website

Finally got the 2nd half of my order today.

Have any of you guys ever bought and WORN a sneaker that wasn’t your true size? I know this may be obvious because most of us are collectors in here but I can’t say I’ve really done it much. I usually only buy my true size or just miss out on the shoe. I wear my sneakers and shoes though.

Anyone have links on a pair of Camo Kobe 1 Undefeated? Size 9.5. Hate that they didn't ship to Canada. Fine with paying resell but I hate that the duties from Stockx would be $150....

Have any of you guys ever bought and WORN a sneaker that wasn’t your true size? I know this may be obvious because most of us are collectors in here but I can’t say I’ve really done it much. I usually only buy my true size or just miss out on the shoe. I wear my sneakers and shoes though.

I'm not one to "make it work"
It's my right size or not at all.

ive personally never bought a pair of used shoes, something about sliding my foot into an insole with someones foot mould puts me off.

also have never purchased a shoe that wasnt my size (if i cant wear em i dont want em)

but thats just me.i wouldnt say im a collector (other people in my life will say otherwise) haha

I'll buy shoes in 12-13 (maybe 11.5 but that's pretty snug). I know some people get concerned about fit and tts and half size difference, just doesn't bother me too much.

I did when I was in high school. Bought a size 9 thinking that my size 8 foot could grow into it so that I could have the mainstream size 9 on my feet.... yea that didn't work out so well and that shoe just creased in all the wrong areas possible.

That being said, I sometimes do buy whatever size on drop days if I can't get my size and try to trade for my size down the line or sell and re-buy my size right afterwards.

Dude don't even bring that into the mix.. that stuff is like on a whole other category. Too bomb.
Vietnamese Ice coffee from Pho Tien Thanh, on Ossington. :wow:
tried it once, didn't really love it. but it's good.

Yo thanks for the tip, I will need to try Que Ling soon.

My true size is a 9.5 but I can make a 9 or a 10 work just fine; it's not so much the length of my feet but the width. I've got maybe two or three pairs that are a 8.5 but I don't wear those all that much.

PRO TIP: never buy a shoe if it isn't your size unless you can make cash to buy your size.
I don't think I've ever bought a shoe that won't fit me.

I've done it before in the past cause i couldn't find that shoe in my size for a reasonable price (AM1 Atmos), added an extra insole/thicker socks and problem solved granted it was only a half size bigger than my preferred size. Never purchase a shoe a half size smaller though, that's just pointless. Even when you remove the insole sometimes the glue on the inside just makes the shoe unwearable and the pinching on your toes sucks.

Last edited:
I bought true blue 3s in 9.5 cause I thought they ran big instead of my true 10.

By the time I wanted to exchange my size was gone.

It wasn't toe curling bad, but a tad too short.

Ended up giving them away

I've also bought hyperdunks a half size too big and bruised my big toe

I think I have OG AM1 half size smaller but they work

I bought true blue 3s in 9.5 cause I thought they ran big instead of my true 10.

By the time I wanted to exchange my size was gone.

It wasn't toe curling bad, but a tad too short.

Ended up giving them away

I've also bought hyperdunks a half size too big and bruised my big toe

I think I have OG AM1 half size smaller but they work

Those true blue's from last year were sooooo bad sizing wise. I had to go up half a size which I have never done for my 3's. Most of the time I half size down!

Yup, 2004 SWAT Air Force 1. They half size too small which I figured wouldnt be too much of an issue, but i forgot to take into consideration they are steel toe... :lol: :smh:

Have never seen another pair pop up in any size, let alone mine. Still holding them though.

I wear a 9/9.5 but have a bunch of hard to find limited editions (That I got for steals) in sizes 8.5/10.5 ...I either take the insoles out or add another insole

If anyone is looking for the green suede jewel Air Max 1s, VM has a full size run for $104.99. Just picked up a pair!

If anyone is looking for the green suede jewel Air Max 1s, VM has a full size run for $104.99. Just picked up a pair!
These?

nike-air-max-1-jewel-atomic-teal-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom