Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lines gonna get thicker for sure. I'm prolly skipping this drop altogether, just don't have the energy.
I'll do the raffles for the whites one tho

Haven right now

6E0D7EB5-D229-44A3-BA27-BD52D2E5046D.jpeg

Oh I was there in work clothes too lol. Parked my car at Petro Canada and ran over real quick around 11:30

finished both livestocks and haven. was a major mission with all that weather and traffic. praying for a dub at this point

traffic aint no joke

parking at petro can seems bait tho. gas stations usually hangouts for tow truck drivers who look for non-patrons

good luck to all

got downtown at 12:15 somehow made it to spadina and roncy livestocks by 12:55. Haven was wrapped around the store but only about 15 min.

now i enjoy my quick lunch then off to the season opener at the dome (yes i still call it the dome)

Probably not the right place for this but if anyone wants to trade a SW 97/1 in size 9 or 9.5 for a pair of Pharrell Hu Holi NMD Coral "Powder Dye" in 9.5 + $100 on top for you, send me a DM.

Went to livestock they ended the raffle card at 1pm. I Remeber when they had the info up it says 1pm pst time.

The Haven experience was alright, nice and quick (less then 10 mins).

felt out of place with everyone was wearing Yeezys and Hu races, and im in a suit.

Side Note:
Nordstrom Raffle closed yesterday and they have already made their calls.

felt out of place with everyone was wearing Yeezys and Hu races, and im in a suit.
Yea I feel you man. I mean I dressed down a lil bit today (moved my usual casual Friday to today), but was still wearing a collared shirt and some proper denim. Still looked out of place lol

Side Note:
Nordstrom Raffle closed yesterday and they have already made their calls.

Know somebody who won or is this what employees told you? I feel like there's something weird going on with Nord tbh, especially since this isnt their usual thing

Yea I feel you man. I mean I dressed down a lil bit today (moved my usual casual Friday to today), but was still wearing a collared shirt and some proper denim. Still looked out of place lol
Imagine how the mothers and fathers who drove in from markham feel?

Back
Top Bottom