Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just saw on blog TO that some ppl waited 10 hours for Jollibee. Makes me want to drive to Scarborough to check it out.

i think its mostly the flips who havnt been back home in a decade or so. Just went back after 17 years and JOLIBEE is not all that as a kid haha even MACDOsucks!

CATCH ME AT SHAKEYS NAGGARS
Chicken-n-Mojos.png

Attachments

• Chicken-n-Mojos.png
    Chicken-n-Mojos.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 1
On the topic of fried chicken varieties, 5 Points on Bloor (inside Open House) is A+ for those looking for a taste of classic, seasoned hot chicken without having to travel to Nashville.

Free throw line 32s are 150 on nike canada, got a pair these are my second pair of 32s they reliable basketball shoes

Ended up with an extra pair of Sean Wotherspoons size 9.5... long shot here but if anyone is interested in trading for a pair of Yeezy Wave Runners in a 10 lmk

Life has become “do it for the gram”. Everyone just trying to be the first. I guess if you’re a millennial than that’s what life is about now

Pretty much, its ridiculous. To each their own though. When I saw people lining up for free bagels in the rain last week, I knew things were getting ridiculous.

I could drive to Buffalo, eat at Cheesecake Factory and get back before people who are lining up at Yorkdale get in :lol:

The first few weeks of opening, this was definitely the case. The wait was over 2 hours easily from what I read online.

I'll try Jollibee when the hype dies down at the end of this year going into next year, for now I'll continue to take my money next door to Nandos. :lol:

Also heads up, for those that ordered something from foot locker and got the easter promotion revoked, I just called into foot locker customer service and they reversed the extra charge. Looks like I'm actually getting those 270s for 160 instead of retail :D

Placed an order last night on the XI low and checked out with the discount fine. Got the email confirm with no discount applied. Called in, the rep was a real c***. Said “these are excluded”. Argued a bit saying that it doesn’t say that on the product and why would it let me checkout if it was. She was not budging though so I cancelled it. Must have felt pretty proud of her authority or something.

i think its mostly the flips who havnt been back home in a decade or so. Just went back after 17 years and JOLIBEE is not all that as a kid haha even MACDOsucks!

CATCH ME AT SHAKEYS NAGGARS
Shakeys is good but are you seriously saying Jollibee sucks? jeez.
keep in mind that this is still a fast food joint.

Placed an order last night on the XI low and checked out with the discount fine. Got the email confirm with no discount applied. Called in, the rep was a real c***. Said “these are excluded”. Argued a bit saying that it doesn’t say that on the product and why would it let me checkout if it was. She was not budging though so I cancelled it. Must have felt pretty proud of her authority or something.

^ Would have tried calling and speaking to another rep. You just gotta try more than once with things like that.

On the topic of lining up in the cold, as a Winnipegger, I can say that the cold doesn't mean a damn thing if you're accustomed to it. -50 doesn't stop anyone from going anywhere at any time of day. :lol:

^ Would have tried calling and speaking to another rep. You just gotta try more than once with things like that.

On the topic of lining up in the cold, as a Winnipegger, I can say that the cold doesn't mean a damn thing if you're accustomed to it. -50 doesn't stop anyone from going anywhere at any time of day. :lol:
all of this is true

Yea you gotta just keep trying. It took me a couple of sales reps to get through and honour the discount. Also, if you DM foot locker on twitter, they'll most likely honour the discount since KicksDeals flamed them on twitter the other day.

Did you use to work at an A&W? I used to when I was younger, and this was something that only employees did lol.

Used to work at the Dufferin/Orfus Cafe Demetre, made every dessert combo possible as munchies :evil: fav is apple pie/white choc ice cream/caramel+w/choc sauce drizzle.
After working there i can never eat desserts or fruits the same again!

bruh. I would sometimes order a sundae at mcdonald's and dunk an apple pie and mix it with a spoon.

Don’t even have to do it yourself. The employees usually just use the McFlurry stirring machine to mix the apple pie right in. It was my go-to McDonalds treat.

Reactions: ...
Back
Top Bottom