Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has a Canadian ever got the early access purchase option on a shoe before on SNKRS, NDC?

So what's the current word on the Shadow 1s? I'm going to go for a pair but it's also not like I'm hardcore about it. May be willing to pay re sell if it isn't ridiculous. I saw someone posted a camp line already in EC.

let me add to this with Mr. Legendary Stock

"Please understand that the demand for this shoe compared to the stock is not equal, 99% of you will take the L! "

No ****, douche bag!

What gets me about that guy is, he really believes he has some sort of pull with ndca. Can't remember if it's the previous OW release, but the release was 4AM and he said he'll contact ndca to make them adjust the time back. Mf you're nobody.

So what's the current word on the Shadow 1s? I'm going to go for a pair but it's also not like I'm hardcore about it. May be willing to pay re sell if it isn't ridiculous. I saw someone posted a camp line already in EC.
I think that was a pic of the line for the Bred Toes... he was making a point on shipment that hasn't arrived and people still lined up.

I think that was a pic of the line for the Bred Toes... he was making a point on shipment that hasn't arrived and people still lined up.

True say. I can't lie and act like I've entered raffles or lined up for any Jordan in probably the last 10 years or more. I'm still heavy into sneaker culture but I've just learned that my time is the most valuable asset to me. I cop a lot of sneakers and shoes still but only pairs that are easily copped and attainable to me. That being said though, I don't own any 1s right now and the Shadows are super appealing since I love black and grey sneakers.

True say. I can't lie and act like I've entered raffles or lined up for any Jordan in probably the last 10 years or more. I'm still heavy into sneaker culture but I've just learned that my time is the most valuable asset to me. I cop a lot of sneakers and shoes still but only pairs that are easily copped and attainable to me. That being said though, I don't own any 1s right now and the Shadows are super appealing since I love black and grey sneakers.

All good .

I'm the same way as you for the most part. I don't line up but I will do very specific models in a certain CW. I will line up for raffles if its no longer than 30 minutes. Yeah I want these Shadows as well, but I'm in Niagara for a family trip this weekend so maybe next time around. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom