Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks. Do you think we'll have a Bred toe situation again where stock will arrive throughout the day? Don't think I'll be able to line up tomorrow AM

Don't know, no way to call that. I'm confident the shoe will restock a bunch of times like the Bred Toes. Speaking of that.....

They had Bred Toes and Black Cement 3. No shadows.

And apparently both on the shelves now for the public today if anyone still needs.

Reactions: fx2
Damn, I still need bred toes but I'm stuck at work all day. If anyone can oop me an 11, I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone able to help me with a bred toe in size 8.5 - 10?

Btw, Ebates just decreased Nike.ca purchases to 1.5%. Still better than nothing as is the case with adidas

bred toes are sold out already. I'm just not meant to have this pair, it's like the 3rd or 4th restock and I'm still taking Ls

How's the sizing on AJ1? This will be my first jordans..for reference l wear a 9.5 in roshe one and airmax one

415154FB-B28D-491A-8658-95232DDE9786.jpeg

Lots of every size at vm. Not much else going on. 30 off hash and clearance. Mvp passes being given

Was at FA at 11:45. They were indeed sold out of bred toes but I managed to cop two 10.5 BC3. Letting one go for retail ($300) to anyone here who doesn't have a pair yet.

Man, there's a lot of Shadows to go around. As long as the main chain stores got them in you should be good if you arrive early. I personally don't think camping overnight is needed, again that's IF the store you're going to received their full shipment. Speaking about chain stores only not boutiques.

From what I remember, 8.5, 10 and possibly an 11.

SNKRS sold out pretty quickly (before I got out of my meeting at work) so I jetted to HOH Yonge for like 11:30am and they didn’t have sz 11 left, copped 10.5 instead and they’re actually feeling wider than previous models to me so I think I’ll be fine going true to size. I was told that 10.5 was the biggest size they had left at the time, they had a 9.5 on display.

Back
Top Bottom