Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

props if you can rock em. I personally don't support that specific shoe but it's a very
interesting design nonetheless. Let us know your thoughts
Sure, I really like design but its too heavy to rock for daily use I guess, or even work out lol? idk

Anyone wears the Balenciaga triple s?
How does it feel on feet?
Got one but not sure to keep or not. TIA

Sure, I really like design but its too heavy to rock for daily use I guess, or even work out lol? idk

No offence man but if you ever wore Balenciaga Triple S to "workout" then you would have to be completely out of your mind. I'm not saying people haven't done crazier things but it's not an athletic shoe in the least bit. I don't see why you couldn't rock them daily either because it's not like they're construction boots. I haven't worn them but I've handled them in person and the cushioning doesn't seem that bad.

I'm one of the people who just can't get behind this wave of hypebeast high fashion. IG is flooded with either the Gucci Ace sneakers or the Balenciaga Triple S. I definitely condone buying what you like so if you like them, then keep them, but I'm talking about myself personally.

Reactions: fx2
No offence man but if you ever wore Balenciaga Triple S to "workout" then you would have to be completely out of your mind. I'm not saying people haven't done crazier things but it's not an athletic shoe in the least bit. I don't see why you couldn't rock them daily either because it's not like they're construction boots. I haven't worn them but I've handled them in person and the cushioning doesn't seem that bad.

I'm one of the people who just can't get behind this wave of hypebeast high fashion. IG is flooded with either the Gucci Ace sneakers or the Balenciaga Triple S. I definitely condone buying what you like so if you like them, then keep them, but I'm talking about myself personally.
Them ****s are hideous to me, as are all of the dad-shoe designs celebs been putting out.

To each their own.

The reason I would mention "workout" cuz I have seen so many posts from IG wearing triple s in the gym lol, seems ridiculous tbh.
I will definately try first, I like the dad-shoe designs so I have yeezy 700 and Ozweego already.

We really paying a stack for sneakers that aren't comfortable to wear every day or work out in now? Return those shoes, buy some kicks for $500, and then use the remainder and take your parents out for dinner at a nice restaurant as a way of saying "Thanks for raising me to be in a position to buy $1000 shoes."

We really paying a stack for sneakers that aren't comfortable to wear every day or work out in now? Return those shoes, buy some kicks for $500, and then use the remainder and take your parents out for dinner at a nice restaurant as a way of saying "Thanks for raising me to be in a position to buy $1000 shoes."
Couldn't agree more. If this shoe is not comfortable to wear for that much money, it is not worthy. And this is also the reason I ask.

Buy the puma thunder spectra instead
puma-thunder-spectra-puma-black-puma-black-puma-white-367516-01-os-2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.m7TAHK5KxM.jpg

perks perks

Yes sir. Did what they were supposed to do and I'm happy with that bench performance. Freddy V back with a huge impact! Cleveland just lost by 34. Game 7 with Indiana goes on Sunday and Bucks/Celtics Game 7 on Saturday. This Playoffs has been entertaining so far.

TPO
$140-25% Jordan 31 royal
$120 jordan 31 black low
$120-130 Lebron solider 11 silver and camo
$110-20% Zoom fly baby blue size 8 only

Kitchener
$75-25% hyperelite basketball
$120Lebron 13 low
$120-130 Lebron solider 11 silver and camo
$100 Jordan ultra fly 2
$200 Gold foamposite
$125 Jordan superfly
$100-25% flyknit racer multicolor v2 sizes 8 and smaller
$50 tech knit polo white color

****ty that people are struggling with these shadows. for a gr these shadows are tough to get...

for the guy that asked about insoles in jordan 1s. i put orthotics in all my shies. take out the stock insole this way nike sign stays fresh on it.

anyone going for the cg 11s tmrw? resell is not good so i see these being an easy cop.

What’s the discount on hash at the outlets this weekend ? 30% off ? It was 40% off last week but this weekend there is f&f

Back
Top Bottom