Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know what Hotel the Cavs are planning to stay at while in Toronto? My buddy has this week off and wants to try to get a jersey signed. He’s willing to take my LeBron authentic jersey with him too.

Just tell him to hang out in front of Pick 6ix if you don't know the hotel.....I'm sure Bron will be hitting that spot.

for those who were looking to cop the tinkers not much of a hassle today. 306 got a bunch and there were no lines there or at FA EC this morning around 9am. Call to confirm if sizes left but very painless

I was hoping they would release on NDC but doesn't look like it. I hope livestock will have some online later today

Anyone know what Hotel the Cavs are planning to stay at while in Toronto? My buddy has this week off and wants to try to get a jersey signed. He’s willing to take my LeBron authentic jersey with him too.

I've heard from cavs fans that lebron doesn't really give signatures but you never know

My bet is the ritz....i work in the building beside and alot of sports team stay there when they are in town

I've heard from cavs fans that lebron doesn't really give signatures but you never know
he doesn't at all. you're better off saying whatup and shaking his hand or something.
LeBron up close is not Kobe, if you corner Kobe you're getting everything. LeBron just gonna let
security deal with you.

Going into this Cavs/Raptors series, I ask that everyone stay composed and respect people's alternate opinions. This is the first year where I'm not confident the Cavs will be able to take down the Raptors, but you never know with this Cleveland team. Either way, I think it is pointless to flame anyone over basketball. Have a fun series, and I hope the winner of our series ends up winning a championship.

I feel like a huge noob for asking this but can I use my footlocker VIP card at 306 and/or footaction?

Hoping the answer is no or ima be salty. :lol:

giphy.gif

Someone in here has to know this guy

I just hope it's an entertaining series kookoo89 kookoo89 . At this point, I still wouldn't bet fully against the Cavs either and there's always that seed of doubt with the Raptors. It's if the Raptors can come out and play how they've been playing all year and stay composed. Similarly...Can the Cavs other players step up and actually help Lebron. That stat of no one other than Lebron scoring over 20 in the entire series is legit crazy. I don't think I've ever seen that before and just adds to the narrative of how great Bron really is. I'm going to try to keep off social media because I admit that it makes my blood boil when people who don't even watch Raptors games at all are saying Cavs in 4 and basically the only ammo is referencing past ghosts. "Cleveland has the mental edge", "Derozan and Lowry choke in the Playoffs", "The Wizards gave the Raptors a really hard time so that shows how bad the Raptors are". All I can say to all of those things is we'll see. Lebron has also never had to go to a Game 7 in the first round. I understand that the $hit talking is a part of sports and obviously not everyone is knowledgeable who makes comments, but at least give both teams respect before a series even starts. If the Raptors win...This "choking" narrative needs to die. It's just funny that even if they do win...it will be twisted into, "they could only beat a super weak Lebron team".

excited for this series. I prayed for us to face the Cavs, ain't no better way to crush your demons
than to crush them demons.

I just hope it's an entertaining series kookoo89 kookoo89 . At this point, I still wouldn't bet fully against the Cavs either and there's always that seed of doubt with the Raptors. It's if the Raptors can come out and play how they've been playing all year and stay composed. Similarly...Can the Cavs other players step up and actually help Lebron. That stat of no one other than Lebron scoring over 20 in the entire series is legit crazy. I don't think I've ever seen that before and just adds to the narrative of how great Bron really is. I'm going to try to keep off social media because I admit that it makes my blood boil when people who don't even watch Raptors games at all are saying Cavs in 4 and basically the only ammo is referencing past ghosts. "Cleveland has the mental edge", "Derozan and Lowry choke in the Playoffs", "The Wizards gave the Raptors a really hard time so that shows how bad the Raptors are". All I can say to all of those things is we'll see. Lebron has also never had to go to a Game 7 in the first round. I understand that the $hit talking is a part of sports and obviously not everyone is knowledgeable who makes comments, but at least give both teams respect before a series even starts. If the Raptors win...This "choking" narrative needs to die. It's just funny that even if they do win...it will be twisted into, "they could only beat a super weak Lebron team".

I doubt that if the Raptors win, the media is going to say anything negative or slight handed about the Raptors. Kidding. But I do believe if LeBron loses, people are going to say he failed and "couldn't beat the Raptors" as a double insult. Which is unwarranted. I think the Raptors got over part of their playoff issues in game 5, when the bench was able to will a win. The team didn't play as much ISO in game 6 because the bench was able to perform. Partially due to the added depth of Van Vleet.

For me, the biggest reason I want the Cavs to make it to the finals over any other team is for LeBron's legacy and his potential of sticking around in Cleveland. On the other hand, it could be better for his future to lose early, get some additional rest (because I don't know who is going to beat the Warriors, especially if Curry returns soon). Then go to Philly or another team. He's done his part for Cleveland so I have no issue with him proceeding and trying to get as many rings to catch Jordan.

Anyway, I'm stressed but excited. Haha.

there's no way any team in the East can win against Hou or GSW. If LeBron faces them and loses,
that's just another knock on him and another L in the Finals... Philly to be honest is looking tough,
they might make the Finals.

I think fta has their own rewards, and 306 is a part of fta
They have a rewards system in the states, but not in Canada yet I believe.
Sucks cuz I actually like buying stuff from FTA more than the other foot stores due to their clothing selection. Oh well

I think fta has their own rewards, and 306 is a part of fta
Yes I knew 306 was under FTA, but what threw me off was a few weeks ago when shadow 1s showed stock as “in store only” on FTL online (ghost stock as it turns out), 306 showed up as one of the store locations. I had assume FA stores wouldn’t show up under FTL but this proved me wrong.

It’s especially confusing bc I think there is some overlap of points in the US (e.g. Champs, Eastbay, FTL, FA)

They have a rewards system in the states, but not in Canada yet I believe.
Sucks cuz I actually like buying stuff from FTA more than the other foot stores due to their clothing selection. Oh well
Champs rewards system is identical to FTL too, I believe... same parent company, yet different. It’s confusing and annoying. I just want to maximize my rewards efficacy. :lol:

Scurred for the Raps? A little bit given the history. Excited? Definitely! This is the best Raps squad in team history, it's now or never. Hope Lebron is legit tired from the Pacers series and we can start with a 2-0 edge, taking care of biz at home and go from there.

Been a fan from literally day one, still got the ticket stub from that first game vs NJ Nets in 1995. My boy's a season ticket holder and if/when we're Finals bound I'm gonna be there for it too (totally getting ahead of myself lol). Let's get this!

Going into this Cavs/Raptors series, I ask that everyone stay composed and respect people's alternate opinions.

Likewise, and may the better team win. 8)
*if you're talking about in here, for the most part eveyrone's good peoples. At the ACC however, don't expect the red carpet rolling into enemy territory but tbh Canadian fans aren't that bad (I've been to The Palace way back for a Pistons v Raps playoff series and it was NOT pretty :lol:)

yeah they got a nice Champion range (just like everyone else), Levi's and Adidas Originals.
They also got a lot of nice graphic tees and some other new streetwear essentials too like GFC, Team Cozy, Naked&Famous, etc. Also the Capsule416 pop-up space can be pretty nice too depending on what brands they feature.

I bought some unbranded raw denim from FTA around Christmas time for around 50 or 60 bucks. Pretty good deal imo considering it's hard to find some good quality denim for a good price nowadays.

Scurred for the Raps? A little bit given the history. Excited? Definitely! This is the best Raps squad in team history, it's now or never. Hope Lebron is legit tired from the Pacers series and we can start with a 2-0 edge, taking care of biz at home and go from there.

Been a fan from literally day one, still got the ticket stub from that first game vs NJ Nets in 1995. My boy's a season ticket holder and if/when we're Finals bound I'm gonna be there for it too (totally getting ahead of myself lol). Let's get this!

Likewise, and may the better team win. 8)
*if you're talking about in here, for the most part I'm sure it's all good peoples. At the ACC however, don't expect the red carpet rolling into enemy territory but tbh Canadian fans aren't that bad (I've been to The Palace way back for a Pistons v Raps playoff series and it was NOT pretty :lol:)
Lebron did say that he was tired from the Pacers series and wants to go home. Tbh I think Lebron doesn't really care too much about this year's playoff series considering he's already won a championship for Cleveland and the new roster isn't the Cavs Lebron wanted to play with I imagine. As someone said earlier, this Cavs playoff run is really looking more like vintage Lebron carrying the team throughout the series.

That being said, the Cavs is Lebron's team and anything can happen this series. I'm just hoping the Raps put up a good fight and make it to the ECF. Philly vs TO will be an interesting series to watch.

Yes I knew 306 was under FTA, but what threw me off was a few weeks ago when shadow 1s showed stock as “in store only” on FTL online (ghost stock as it turns out), 306 showed up as one of the store locations. I had assume FA stores wouldn’t show up under FTL but this proved me wrong.

It’s especially confusing bc I think there is some overlap of points in the US (e.g. Champs, Eastbay, FTL, FA)

Champs rewards system is identical to FTL too, I believe... same parent company, yet different. It’s confusing and annoying. I just want to maximize my rewards efficacy. :lol:
I spoke with a FTL employee the other day and apparently you can return stuff from FTA to FTL since FTA is under the FTL system, tho idk the actual legitimacy of that statement. If anything, I'd say just cop from FTA and try to return and re-buy it from FTL with that VIP discount. The worst they can do is say no lol.

Also Champs and FTL have similar systems in Canada too, except they don't crossover, which sucks. There's been so many times where I don't buy stuff from Champs just because I can't use my VIP discount there and I don't wanna bother collecting $300 on my account again.

Back
Top Bottom