Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if anyone goes let me know if there's anymore left. need one for next weeks vacation

If this is for the (EDITED:smile: "hip pack", they still got a dozen or so hung up. Went before closing at 8pm but the thunderstorm blacked out the mall and no one could checkout lol

Fml drove all the way there to buy some cheap clothing.

Nothing much to note. Always interesting to see what random things they got. Woman's all star NBA jerseys medium and large. Black or white. Version. LeBron or Curry for 69 bucks.

Random samples still mainly soccer shoes or something. Still some Spiridons size 10 for 75 bucks I think and 20 percent off. Random colours.

Generally pretty dry I would say.

Attachments

• IMG_20180705_201748.jpg
    IMG_20180705_201748.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
If this is for the stash pack, they still got a dozen or so hung up. Went before closing at 8pm but the thunderstorm blacked out the mall and no one could checkout lol

Fml drove all the way there to buy some cheap clothing.

Nothing much to note. Always interesting to see what random things they got. Woman's all star NBA jerseys medium and large. Black or white. Version. LeBron or Curry for 69 bucks.

Random samples still mainly soccer shoes or something. Still some Spiridons size 10 for 75 bucks I think and 20 percent off. Random colours.

Generally pretty dry I would say.

that's not the stash...
and why y'all calling it a pack?
ONE shoe dropped

I think I caused the confusion. When I write stash pack - I meant hip pack. Someone asked if they had more - I thought they were asking if they also had Spiridons. My fault - cheers.

I think I caused the confusion. When I write stash pack - I meant hip pack. Someone asked if they had more - I thought they were asking if they also had Spiridons. My fault - cheers.

lol all good. I assumed we were all talking about the same thing. Didn't take a pic of the "hip pack" but i'll edit my post and say "hip pack" which is the picture above by kobeoverbron kobeoverbron

FTL EC still got a good amount of Butters. apparently they got a weird size run. 1x 11, 2x 10 and 60ish 9.5. Didn’t ask about smaller sizes but looks like if you go early you’ll get a pair. Also Nike EC reopened today but nothing of interest, save your time and go visit when you’re at the mall, not worth a special trip

FTL EC still got a good amount of Butters. apparently they got a weird size run. 1x 11, 2x 10 and 60ish 9.5. Didn’t ask about smaller sizes but looks like if you go early you’ll get a pair. Also Nike EC reopened today but nothing of interest, save your time and go visit when you’re at the mall, not worth a special trip

60 pairs of 9.5? Damn lol

60 pairs of 9.5? Damn lol
yea the rep i spoke with said it was an absurd number of 9.5s for some reason but take that w a grain of salt. They did mention that all of this stock was supposedly from online for some reason so for those who didn't get their pairs on FTLca they could be at FTL EC

yea the rep i spoke with said it was an absurd number of 9.5s for some reason but take that w a grain of salt. They did mention that all of this stock was supposedly from online for some reason so for those who didn't get their pairs on FTLca they could be at FTL EC

Are they limiting the amount you can buy? Selling for $20 above retail could get you an easy $1200 :nerd:

Dam my size too.. if only it was beluga 2.0 instead of these butters id make the trek down asap rocky.

Are they limiting the amount you can buy? Selling for $20 above retail could get you an easy $1200 :nerd:
don't think so, i never asked but since they're sitting i don't think they would say no so long as you weren't buying up all of them.

okay. Can someone educate me on the 500 sizing. CONFLICTING reports allover.
some people say TTS
some say .5 up

For those that own a pair, what's the issue with the toebox? I'm thinking of getting one tomorrow morning online
but not sure which size to get. THANKS FAM.

some people say TTS
some say .5 up

For those that own a pair, what's the issue with the toebox? I'm thinking of getting one tomorrow morning online

I find TTS

some people say TTS
some say .5 up

Just grab both and return the one that dont fit. You'd have to go adca route to return though.

Back
Top Bottom