Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just checked out on Nike.ca for the prestos racer pink colourway..
sudden restock?

Couldn't cop right at drop time.

50pmrc.png

23LqDpO

Also got through on the 350 v2 creams.. but passed on it. Too plain, and will get dirty easily.

Last edited:
sudden restock?

Also got through on the 350 v2 creams.. but passed on it. Too plain, and will get dirty easily.

Dang! Such good timing...was it a smooth check out? I just checked and it's giving me an error message as well... My F5 key is worn out!!! haha

sudden restock?

What size? I kept getting sold out/error messages smh.

Dang! Such good timing...was it a smooth check out? I just checked and it's giving me an error message as well... My F5 key is worn out!!! haha

Extremely smooth! Came back from lunch and decided to F5 the page, and added size 9 to cart. Even had enough time to go through my list of discount codes.. which none worked lol.
But didn't want to risk trying to login to ebates and going through Nike that way.

Just a note for those planning to line up Saturday for the AJ1s, Footaction at Eaton Centre is only getting the pine green in men's sizes so no purple in men's sizes.

I see foot locker took the lebrons off the site and only selling them at hoh and yorkdale right now

Extremely smooth! Came back from lunch and decided to F5 the page, and added size 9 to cart. Even had enough time to go through my list of discount codes.. which none worked lol.
But didn't want to risk trying to login to ebates and going through Nike that way.

This man cooked off that random restock as well haha.....dang!!!

Screenshot_20180920-215008_Facebook.jpg

This man cooked off that random restock as well haha.....dang!!!

Screenshot_20180920-215008_Facebook.jpg

Jeez... I'll wait and see if mine actually goes through first. I'm not 100%on this pink colourway. Are you keeping yours?
I was actually feeling the Volt colourway more. It's more wearable, and less loud :tongue:

I think the sellout on Adidas.ca was fake to be honest. A friend of mine checked out around midnight and they were sold out slightly after that. Yeezy Supply still has a ton of stock.

Jeez... I'll wait and see if mine actually goes through first. I'm not 100%on this pink colourway. Are you keeping yours?
I was actually feeling the Volt colourway more. It's more wearable, and less loud :tongue:

Wait... you want to actually wear your hype shoes?!?! WHO ARE YOU!?! Kidding... Good on you man! I'm actually planning to keep my pair... I probably won't be able to get them in hand until November anyways when my friend comes up to visit from the states. I changed my address on SNKRS from my CBI PO Box to an actual residence after all the talks regarding SNKRS blocking PO Boxes...:smh:

I think this is obviously but the shoes you wear reflect your personality, so I'm not surprised you rather go with the white/volt CW rather than the racer pink given I know you personally haha You won't have an issue trading your pink for a white :smile:

Lol, I'm surprised the Yeezys sold out on ADC already.
Looks like most of the pairs were taken yesterday.

Sold out or stock relocated to other countries... I don't think Kanye or Kim know where Canada is on the map.... haha Were you able to get your pair for your friend? I think it was you that was hoping to do this right? Hopefully you were able to...

1 million pairs kanye... yea okay there

I'm in the same boat as you... I think SNKRS does this too... Mark things as "SOLD OUT" to drive up hype/demand when in actuality it's relocated some where else or kept in a vault for a "random restock" in the future.

There were 1 million pairs... Canada got 1,000 pairs only probably

You guys gotta remember it was only a presale, there's probably going to be more tomorrow when the actual drop happens

Back
Top Bottom