Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If it is marked as a gift the value under $60 is non-dutiable, any value over that can be taxed
I see. My order cost me about $160 ($140 for the items and $20 shipping) after conversion.
So I guess I can expect to get charged an extra $20-$30 or so.

I usually go to Dixie on the weekdays around 10:30am 2-3 times a month - every time I go i see some dudes from China (I’m a CBC, pretty sure of the difference) camped out by the mannequins in the front with around 20 pairs of shoes - what are these dudes up to??? I’m pretty sure they’re reselling but can anyone be more specific if their flex.

I did ask them but they are not very friendly ... I don’t resell and have no interest to start just curious.

I usually go to Dixie on the weekdays around 10:30am 2-3 times a month - every time I go i see some dudes from China (I’m a CBC, pretty sure of the difference) camped out by the mannequins in the front with around 20 pairs of shoes - what are these dudes up to??? I’m pretty sure they’re reselling but can anyone be more specific if their flex.
I did ask them but they are not very friendly ... I don’t resell and have no interest to start just curious.
I heard the resell market is good in China. So they're probably reselling it back home.
Anyways, "Can't knock the hustle".

They sell things on wechat. Theres alot that do it with handbags, it's easy money because they selling the outlet goods at retail price

I've seen them there too. Had sheets of paper jotting stuff down and everything. But yeah like the earlier posts, I`m assuming they're reselling to China.

Hate when my regular UPS guy is off cuz his replacement is lazy as hell. Dude would just leave an attempt slip instead of buzzing or coming to my floor

If it was even a year ago, those Solar HUs would have sold out instantly on Adidas.ca. They have fallen far as far as hyped products go.

Looks like nothing from adidas gets hype lately
which is good for me honestly. HAHA SPZL releases hit the sale and other nice drops.
For real, this is the best time to shop Adidas stuff, great items are hitting sales even Consortium drops.

All I want is another pair of 1.0s and to attempt the BAPE x Ultra Boost next year (which might just be a US exclusive). Other than that, I can probably be done with Adidas forever.

The cream 1.0 re-release, and the static Yeezy's for me. Then done. .. or as they all say lol.

Back
Top Bottom