Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

1 hour process at around 1pm. letting 5 people in at a time. can do entry for all four colorways at once. surprised there was much fanfare for these

Haven's 1-day sign ups are the worst. I was too busy to go today, I'll have to buy off someone I guess. :smh:

A92B7527-B363-4606-B22A-5C0B2378F558.jpeg
CD0CCA92-4898-48F4-A818-F85ADC6B351E.jpeg
3A66AF75-4571-4560-AC72-C28B78323BBB.jpeg
Can’t wait!!! Made these at work today^
Not a Green Ranger fan eh?

FINALS patches at Real Sports have arrived
Max 4 per customer
$20 each

No authentic jerseys available so I just copped 4 patches and a finals tshirt

Good luck and stay safe everyone

How was the line? looked ridiculous earlier in the day

FINALS patches at Real Sports have arrived
Max 4 per customer
$20 each

No authentic jerseys available so I just copped 4 patches and a finals tshirt

Good luck and stay safe everyone

Good looks.

Also regarding Haven, I'm hearing only 20 pairs per shoe. Glad I didn't go today.

If anyone that personally knows me on here thats going tonight, if you can stop by RS hit me. Thanks.

Was at Real Sports today

No hats or shirts left, I got my 4 patches after waiting an hr in line smh The Toronto Raptors Bandwagon is in full swing right now gotta love it.

You’d think they’d have more gear considering that Toronto is one of the cities that went to the finals smh

Saw these tees at the Lids store in EC about an hour ago hanging on the wall above the cash for those looking

Just came in here to post this. Lids is carrying the tee. My friend just picked up a few from TEC. Real Sports was sold out...they said more will be coming but they don't know when. Finals patches can be bought on the Real Sports Apparel website. The code below should help since they charge shipping. :smh:

https://shop.realsports.ca/collecti...lection/products/2019-nba-finals-jersey-patch

code: RSACARTCOMP20

Back
Top Bottom