Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone with personal experience with Chit Chat Express? will be heading there tomorrow to potentially send out a bulk shipment of shoes.

Also, anyone in the know with how Net Magnetism works locally?

Continuing my spring cleaning...found a DS DMP AJ XI size 11 and a VNDS DMP AJ 1 pack (White/Black/Red - VNDS and Black/Yellows - DS) size 11. Msg if interested.

Anyone with personal experience with Chit Chat Express? will be heading there tomorrow to potentially send out a bulk shipment of shoes.

Continuing my spring cleaning...found a DS DMP AJ XI size 11 and a VNDS DMP AJ 1 pack (White/Black/Red - VNDS and Black/Yellows - DS) size 11. Msg if interested.
I think your best bet is to email NetMag directly, he takes buy outs of shoes that he is interested in. Those DMP 11s sound right up his alley.

I use them all the time for eBay sales, prices are good, just a $1 fee on top of the cost to ship. They'll have your shipment in Niagara Falls (mostly USPS) by the next day.Then it will be tracked through USPS as if you sent it out at the post office. Chitchats offers insurance as wrll so if its an expensive item might be worth it to add chitchats insurance, not sure if it would be a hassle to claim insurance through USPS. Generally, I haven't had any issues with USPS shipments with them.

UPS on the other hand, doesn't get scanned until very late the next day after you drop it off or sometimes even 2-3 days after, I've had a stockx sale cancelled because of that. The problem with UPS is, when it arrivres in Niagara Falls, it's handled by a third party so sometimes it might take longer. Last week I dropped something off with a prepaid UPS label (from a stockx sale), I was told they're discontinuing this service and in the future, you can't use prepaid labels with them, you must purchase a label in their system.

I use them all the time for eBay sales, prices are good, just a $1 fee on top of the cost to ship. They'll have your shipment in Niagara Falls (mostly USPS) by the next day.Then it will be tracked through USPS as if you sent it out at the post office. Chitchats offers insurance as wrll so if its an expensive item might be worth it to add chitchats insurance, not sure if it would be a hassle to claim insurance through USPS. Generally, I haven't had any issues with USPS shipments with them.

UPS on the other hand, doesn't get scanned until very late the next day after you drop it off or sometimes even 2-3 days after, I've had a stockx sale cancelled because of that. The problem with UPS is, when it arrivres in Niagara Falls, it's handled by a third party so sometimes it might take longer. Last week I dropped something off with a prepaid UPS label (from a stockx sale), I was told they're discontinuing this service and in the future, you can't use prepaid labels with them, you must purchase a label in their system.

Thanks. They provide boxes big enough for a bulk shipment or you have to provide that yourself?

just dm him on IG. he is local & likely meet in person

decent line up at the NB store in the Path downtown as I walked by after grabbing my coffee for the Fun Guy restock

Personally I wouldn't DM him, I would email him and send him pics w a listing of what you're trying to get rid of. He get's tons of DMs and might not see yours so an email is probably a safer bet esp if you attach pictures of the product as well so he knows you're serious given how many guys he deals with on the reg. I can personally vouch for him as a good and fair guy in the community.

Last edited:
Crazy line up at Vaughan Mills for the Uniqlo x Kaws stuff, it wraps around the outside of the store and it must be about 150 in line. 1 per item. Some clowns in the line are saying they already have bought 200 totes as well :rolleyes

Last edited:
Crazy line up at Vaughan Mills for the Uniqlo x Kaws stuff, it wraps around the outside of the store and it must be about 150 in line. 1 per item. Some clowns in the line are saying they already have bought 200 totes as well :rolleyes

there was still so many sizes left at end of day at eaton centre... lol

Anyone else having success on the NB site for the Fun Guy shirts? I think I successfully copped a red <fingers crossed>, but I'm greedy and going back for the black and/or white and my 1 click button's stills spinning.

On the parenting front I scooped Wiggles tix this morning too! Not the greatest seats but man those parents don't play! lol

Anyone else having success on the NB site for the Fun Guy shirts? I think I successfully copped a red <fingers crossed>, but I'm greedy and going back for the black and/or white and my 1 click button's stills spinning.

On the parenting front I scooped Wiggles tix this morning too! Not the greatest seats but man those parents don't play! lol
the wiggles are in town? #dadlife

Talk my daughter to the Wiggles last year. You know how theres always one child who cant handle it and they have to leave after 10 mins. That was us lol

Same for both here as well... this will be my 3rd time seeing the Wiggles with my kids.. #Dadlife

tried for the tees online and it kept kicking me back out to the checkout page after i tried using paypal and cc and confirming my order. got frustrated and just ended up passing, way too much effort at this point for a $45 tee.

tried for the tees online and it kept kicking me back out to the checkout page after i tried using paypal and cc and confirming my order. got frustrated and just ended up passing, way too much effort at this point for a $45 tee.

Was going to try but completely forgot... guess I didn't miss too much then.

Was going to try but completely forgot... guess I didn't miss too much then.
the servers are likely not use to this amount of traffic so they keep cycling. would cop but not vesting anymore time trying to hit the sliver of when the servers function properly for a $45 tee. 'Grats to those who copped tho

Thanks. They provide boxes big enough for a bulk shipment or you have to provide that yourself?
You need to provide your own box and pack yourself. They do sell some shipping supplies, but very minimal. They pretty much just handle receiving your packages. There are self serve computers there for you to buy and print your shipping label(s) that's it.

Had the same frustrating experience as you. Guess it’s good for NB that they’re getting attention bec of Kawhi but not so good for true fans of the brand.

Back
Top Bottom