Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yo these championship tees suuuuuuuuck. Hand washed and hang dried mine, collar stretched out like loose pokes :smh:

Have any of you been to the Rogers Cup tennis tournament? I’ve never been, but it’s been on my list. I’ve read that Serena Williams intends to play, what’s the best approach to take to get tickets to see her play? Tickets are already on sale, but assuming I should wait it out for confirmation she is in fact playing? Or I could just get tickets for the finals. Thoughts and advice?

I went several years ago with my pops, he's a big tennis fan. Great experience, even though I'm not the biggest tennis fan. I had a good time, was a lot of activities and fan stuff. The men were playing here that year.

My pops went another time and actually got a life size poster of Serena autographed by her :lol: dope af.

Not sure if this has been posted but Stockx was hacked. Everyone should change their passwords ASAP
I did not change any passwords, and last night someone from Saudi attempted to log into my personal gmail account, and took my fortnite account.

I suggest everyone to change passwords asap, because the only security breach I know that could have contributed to this was StockX...

I did not change any passwords, and last night someone from Saudi attempted to log into my personal gmail account, and took my fortnite account.

I suggest everyone to change passwords asap, because the only security breach I know that could have contributed to this was StockX...

Did you have the same passwords?

I see some concords for 350 on kijiji that's tempting but Im not confident in verifying the authenticity

I saw a bunch of Royals in my size show up on TSX all of a sudden and I was wondering if it was a coincidence or these all fufu

All legalities with infringement aside, I really wish they flipped the Ting logo for that shirt.
Ting-2.jpg

Does anyone have an idea if the UNC AJ1 Low will be FCFS at 306?

The White/navy were fairly easy so I'm hoping for the same :nerd: Much appreciated

This Nike SNKRS news is great. However, the website isn't telling us much now. maybe its just me but I don't see where to get this going?

is this just website? or is the app coming to canada as well?

Appears to be just web at this time. App will prob eventually come.

Smoother launches with snkrs app? Less bots?

Just different ways for them to do drops. I don't think there are too many bots that work for NDCA. Most support US and EU. SNKRS in the US has raffles and different queue. You will usually know if you were successful a lot sooner than waiting in that stupid queue for regular check out.

Back
Top Bottom