Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Were they available everywhere locally?

I'm kind of not shocked. At first the general consensus was they were cool but not a must have. In recent weeks I noticed that changed, especially once more photos of people wearing them and in-hand started popping up. I didn't care for them at first, but they grew on me.

woodbine mall got them and they normally don’t get the limited stuff, although they got pine greens last week. I thought they would be like the Michigan 5s such that select sizes will remain in the afternoon, but everything was gone quick

The UNC 3’s grew on me as well. Unfortunately I stuck out on Nike.ca and The Closet Inc but figured they would be available in store since it was FCFS. Well that was a big L for me as all places were sold out by 8:30am. One thing that kind of annoyed me was that they didn’t put Nike Air on the back tab. Oh well on to the 5’s that release on the 28th.

Last edited:
CFA3B7C8-49C4-4016-A1DA-422B1F1AFDC9.png

Haven is doing FCFS on Tuesday at 11 am. Anyone planning on skipping work?

If your work is flexible you should'nt have to skip the day. Haven got A LOT of pairs. Depending on your size you would be able to get in the day time tomorrow. No need to lineup overnight. Again, depending on your size.

Stock will definitely end up on Haven's web store. Folks waisting time lining up but to each their own. :lol:

Last edited:
If your work is flexible you should'nt have to skip the day. Haven got A LOT of pairs. Depending on your size you would be able to get in the day time tomorrow. No need to lineup overnight. Again, depending on your size.

Stock will definitely end up on Haven's web store. Folks waisting time lining up but to each their own. :lol:

dynamics, that many pairs ? These 2 colourways are kinda trash though.

How did the drop go?

EDIT: Nevermind I got the run down from a bunch of people that went. What a **** show. :lol:

With that being said, still sizes left. 10.5/11 the smallest left I'm hearing.

Last edited:
GG NBA. Really hope none of our guys got it, big chance seeing as they played the Jazz last though :/

I do not understand this craziness at the large chain grocery stores, people are insane. My local market had fully stocked shelves, plenty of toilet paper, beer, wine, and other groceries. no lines, no craziness. I’ll gladly pay a premium to avoid the insanity

I feel like the craziness is somewhat unwarranted here locally. Definitely take precautions and try to protect yourself but this is getting ridiculous.

Next week will be really interesting with March Break.

this is what happens when you breed sheep in a society that don't run on logic and believe everything the media tells them.

there was hardly the same response with SARS or swine (was it swine?) flu because social media barely existed back then, so idiots couldn't follow other idiots and could actually formulate thoughts and opinions themselves.

now you can access the news with the swipe of a finger and you have THOUSANDS of more news outlets today than in 2009 reporting nonsense, putting fear into people, etc. it's quite sad.

do i think we have a problem withe coronavirus? yes. is it blow out of proportion by the media? hell yes.

took me 1.5hrs today to get groceries.

I agree, I think people should be concerned and cautious of the Coronavirus.

But at the same time, people are overacting for all the Wrong reasons.

A couple of friends that work major shopping malls got sent notices that because of Covid-19 hours are changing to 11am-7pm starting next week until the end of the month (for now). TEC and Yorkdale I know for sure fall under this.

A couple of friends that work major shopping malls got sent notices that because of Covid-19 hours are changing to 11am-7pm starting next week until the end of the month (for now). TEC and Yorkdale I know for sure fall under this.
Vaughan mills as well... I overheard the employees.

On a separate note, the gas prices are as low as I’ve seen them in the last 10 years. I’m use to paying over $100 for a full tank.

Also it's a subject that comes up often here. But always be sharp and on point when it comes to meetups. A friend recently was involved in an incident where a guy ran off with 2 of his shoes during a meetup. Luckily police got the guy (who was armed with a BB gun), and the shoes I believe were recovered.

If you're not prepared to chase or beat a shady guy up, bring a friend. And NEVER hand over the full product or let the buyer try on stuff until money is given in your hands.

Back
Top Bottom