Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The Closet Inc sells fakes don’t they? Because their releases are always late. I have a hard time believing they’re getting authentic Lightning 4s almost a year after release.

The Closet Inc sells fakes don’t they? Because their releases are always late. I have a hard time believing they’re getting authentic Lightning 4s almost a year after release.
As far as I know, it's legit. I've bought turbo greens and infrared VIs from them and they were all good.

The thing they do however, with their "raffles" are a sham tho. It's pretty much suspected that they hold on to an FSR for like a whole year and give out 1-2 pairs per winners, so it's a waste to even enter these.

Very very weird release system/strategy going on over there.

I was just thinking about that the other day when I saw the Pollen's.

Closet Inc is legit but I never really buy stuff from them since their raffles are usually for like 1 FSR. Some stores tend to hold back stock and then release it later to promote their business. Don't think they're supposed to be doing this but not sure exactly what the terms of their Nike deal is. They make people sign up for their news letters and BS phone number text subscription thing just to enter their Jordan 1 mocha raffle. I remember having so many issues trying to sign up that I said forget it and have boycotted them completely ever since.

Pretty sure I’ve put this out there before, but since Closet Inc’s being brought up here: yeah f those guys. Years ago bought Aqua 8s off them (iirc via text? So strange) and they sent the wrong size, 10 instead of 10.5 so def their mistake. Clown tries his damnedest to convince me they’ll fit…gave it a shot, weren’t comfortable…naw let me just return em, asked if they’ll cover the $ for postage back too and he said yes. My mistake there.

Mailed the shoes back, got my refund. Texted pic of Canada Post receipt for $18 postage paid “hey can I get reimbursed for this like we agreed?” Nothing. “Hello?” Ghosted.

Took the L, lesson learned, haven’t bought from them since. Would rather miss on a release than even look in their direction. Buyer beware.

Went to HH today. Do yourselves a favour and don’t even bother…what’s up with Canadian outlets? They all look like they’re closing down

Went to HH today. Do yourselves a favour and don’t even bother…what’s up with Canadian outlets? They all look like they’re closing down
My guess is the supply chain issues results in less stock for retail leaving outlets with nothing because they have zero surplus to send over.

When I went to Niagara Falls (Military Rd, US side) outlet, there was nothing for anyone under size 17.

My guess is the supply chain issues results in less stock for retail leaving outlets with nothing because they have zero surplus to send over

But how come some of the other outlets in the states have full stock? All those YT dudes that go to the outlets are finding plenty of good stuff

Have some family in Florida for the week currently, and one of the clearance stores we go to is now a Dollar Tree.

These changes are happening over there too.
seems like people always find the best stuff in those florida clearance outlets though.

We are heading to Disney this Sunday - I usually check all the local outlets - will post updates. We have been going every summer since 2015 and maybe I just have bad luck but I never find anything 🤷‍♂️

seems like people always find the best stuff in those florida clearance outlets though.

If my memory is right, De La Low's (maaaaybe Diamond Dunk Hi's too) were there in FSR at the one I went to. Bunch of Fragment RGB Tennis Classics, I think Black 5's as well.

I just remembered leaving thinking how broke I'd be if I lived there.

JDsports opening in Vaughan mills this weekend wonder if they’ll have any heat
The JDSPORTSCA instagram account posted an image of some of the available shoes at opening this weekend. Whether they are considered "heat" is debatable.

It started pre-pandemic but intensified once the pandemic hit that a lot of retailers started getting shipments from Nike very late, which has continued to this point. Could be that or they held off dropping their stock. I know some stores do this to generate interest during down periods, or the main reason, try to throw resellers (or bots).

JDsports opening in Vaughan mills this weekend wonder if they’ll have any heat

The 2021, 2022 version of "heat" seems to be Pandas, random AJ 1s, black Military 4s, and random dunk low colourways. Which I'm guessing they'll have since no big releases have come to the GTA in a long while. The last good things IMO that dropped in the GTA at chain stores were Lightning 4s, Patent Bred 1s and Cool Grey 11s.

I wonder when the JD Sports in STC is opening. That space has been sitting there since last year.

Our cruise docked yesterday and I hit a couple outlets in Orlando before the family woke up 😂 Stock is decent - a lot of “dog walking” shoes - all shoes 20% off and back wall 30% off:
EC32D106-A678-4B28-97A1-1045AED31117.jpeg

AA974945-C2B0-469D-BD4B-CCE3D0A678BC.jpeg
B3C90A11-4689-4F86-A98B-55CB29141562.jpeg

5034CF61-19E5-4253-A5E2-082F8EC75081.jpeg
D2BA0CCF-0B33-47ED-9DB0-6A69378264BC.jpeg
F1D4B946-47B3-406A-8138-6FD5C34D36E3.jpeg
8F82D7EB-3392-44D5-A723-EC0A01BEA47F.jpeg
62583A68-49F1-4F29-B076-0A295240E77F.jpeg

Picked up two pairs of AF1 GTX for $28 US after discount:
EC73B67C-3375-4B9D-AB1A-EABB6BE94154.jpeg

Hitting up Vineland and International tomorrow.

Overall nothing incredible - reminds me of our outlets pre pandemic.

Attachments

• 5A39DCFA-40D7-46EB-93F7-EA5AB4CFDA8C.jpeg
    5A39DCFA-40D7-46EB-93F7-EA5AB4CFDA8C.jpeg
    236.4 KB · Views: 51
Went to the premium outlets at NOTL yesterday (Sunday). Nada. Very little shoe selection, i swear the back wall of mens shoes probably had at most 10 different styles across all sizes

Back
Top Bottom