Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm guessing no Kobes or KDs then?
No Kobes and no KD's at the ES store, would copped if the price was right. Went to Yorkdale Champs and Footlocker, they had Kobe and KD elites, also had Kobe easter and Kobe Blue Lights. Barkley Posites (Blue). Even saw the Lebron All star at Champs, think it was a large size. 

Are bugs bunnies sold out or are they still sitting? Have any of you seen them around?

Last edited:
Went to Urban Outfitters on Yonge today, still had a pair of iguanas size 12. Damn missed out on a size 10

No Kobes and no KD's at the ES store, would copped if the price was right. Went to Yorkdale Champs and Footlocker, they had Kobe and KD elites, also had Kobe easter and Kobe Blue Lights. Barkley Posites (Blue). Even saw the Lebron All star at Champs, think it was a large size. 
Are barkleys sitting?  I thought the thirst was high for these?

Are they only selling Shoes in Nike ES? Any outerwear at all? Jackets?
Lots of down jackets on clearance. They have some running jackets on clearance as well.

Went this past Saturday near closing and they had two pairs left of those Lebrons, 8.5 and 11. Colorway is crack, and they look really good for basketball though i wouldn't really know i don't ball anymore.

Nothing new to update on, except maybe that they had the sweat shorts in black and grey which are sick, and some new running tanks that i regret passing up.

Anyways, thanks for the pass you know who you are! Ill return the favor once my company gets some.

Lots of down jackets on clearance. They have some running jackets on clearance as well.

Went this past Saturday near closing and they had two pairs left of those Lebrons, 8.5 and 11. Colorway is crack, and they look really good for basketball though i wouldn't really know i don't ball anymore.

Nothing new to update on, except maybe that they had the sweat shorts in black and grey which are sick, and some new running tanks that i regret passing up.

Anyways, thanks for the pass you know who you are! Ill return the favor once my company gets some.

Yea I was there Saturday right when they opened. Pretty much accurate what was posted here begore

Has anyone contacted the FTL's in GTA to see which location will have the most in stock? I'll call tomorrow but if any y'all already done so, please post the numbers. 

Has anyone contacted the FTL's in GTA to see which location will have the most in stock? I'll call tomorrow but if any y'all already done so, please post the numbers. 
Sorry, was referring to Grapes, i read my own post. Numbers on Grapes anyone? Much appreciated. 

Did anyone hit up livestock this weekend?
Yeah I was there early on Saturday morning. They were holding a line outside with only like 5-6 ppl in the the store at open...I guess to build buzz for passerbys or something. Smh. Wasn't until someone complained that they finally let everyone in.

In terms of the actual sale, they had a bunch of good stuff. I left with a few BBC tees plus a pair of BBC denim for $70. So good deals.

Back
Top Bottom