Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

have you guys actually looked online at what the popups have been selling at the other stops along the tour? just what toronto needs: a bunch of clueless canadian kanye fans wearing the southern cross everywhere. could you imagine walking into the ACC full of white concert goers dressed in this crap? i wouldn't know if it was a white supremacist meeting or a hip hop concert. i know he likes to be provocative and whatnot, and i fully believe in artistic license but this is totally what the foxtrot to me.

have you guys actually looked online at what the popups have been selling at the other stops along the tour? just what toronto needs: a bunch of clueless canadian kanye fans wearing the southern cross everywhere. could you imagine walking into the ACC full of white concert goers dressed in this crap? i wouldn't know if it was a white supremacist meeting or a hip hop concert. i know he likes to be provocative and whatnot, and i fully believe in artistic license but this is totally what the foxtrot to me.

Talked to a buddy that works at Yorkdale Footlocker. They are not going to be getting pairs of Bred 1's. Only HOH and they are scheduled to get 40 pairs only. Employees were told they are not able to buy any and there's already talk among employees about camping around 8pm on the Friday before release. (Although I still think some pairs will be held for employees though)

Also as mentioned before, other stores that got previous 1 releases will be getting these, however even without any shipment delays, quantities will be extremely limited ie 10-20 pairs max, not excluding the pairs that they will be holding for regular customers and friends. 

Nike employee store will also be getting a small shipment, but they will not be available to the public. They're scheduled to get a small shipment and will be taken by employees.

Today's Sportwear at Pmall is also not going to be getting them in.

Ateaze will be getting them in, BUT they're getting at most a FSR with a couple extra pairs and they like to hold a bunch of pairs for their regulars so do not count on getting anything from them. 

Why are people asking staff that work at FL and Champs anything? the percentages are high that wrong information will be told. I also don't understand why people are asking the same questions for things that have been known all year.

- Nothing has changed or will be different with any "Nike Air" product coming later this month. Only difference is one retailer was lost (Nike Toronto), and one indie location added.
- Gammas will be everywhere, bigger locations with have an unusual large stock with small locations having a small run.
- Numbers will be posted closer to the release date.
- Taking in what happened with the Taxi's, its probably best if you really want them to go at a time you seem fit depending on what store you're planning to hit.

Be smart, people (Though I'm guessing there's a lot of teens in here).

Last edited:
Why are people asking staff that work at FL and Champs anything? the percentages are high that wrong information will be told. I also don't understand why people are asking the same questions for things that have been known all year.

- Nothing has changed or will be different with any "Nike Air" product coming later this month. Only difference is one retailer was lost (Nike Toronto), and one indie location added.
- Gammas will be everywhere, bigger locations with have an unusual large stock with small locations having a small run.
- Numbers will be posted closer to the release date.
- Taking in what happened with the Taxi's, its probably best if you really want them to go at a time you seem fit depending on what store you're planning to hit.

Be smart, people (Though I'm guessing there's a lot of teens in here).

Everything you said applies to the black/red 1s right? Sorry for asking the obvious

Also, anyword if SVP stores will be getting the 1s or is it just Queen St?

why are taxi's being sold for 300?

Because there are jokers out there with more credit card debt than actual sense. JB drops a retro or several retros almost every weekend. Wait a month and you'll probably be able to buy the shoes for MSRP and no taxes when the reseller desperately tries to unload the shoe.

So the only places I know of that's going to have the Black/Red 1 come Dec. 28 are SVP Queen and HOH Toronto. Am I missing something else? :nerd:

Talked to a buddy that works at Yorkdale Footlocker. They are not going to be getting pairs of Bred 1's. Only HOH and they are scheduled to get 40 pairs only. Employees were told they are not able to buy any and there's already talk among employees about camping around 8pm on the Friday before release. (Although I still think some pairs will be held for employees though)

Also as mentioned before, other stores that got previous 1 releases will be getting these, however even without any shipment delays, quantities will be extremely limited ie 10-20 pairs max, not excluding the pairs that they will be holding for regular customers and friends. 

Nike employee store will also be getting a small shipment, but they will not be available to the public. They're scheduled to get a small shipment and will be taken by employees.

Today's Sportwear at Pmall is also not going to be getting them in.

Ateaze will be getting them in, BUT they're getting at most a FSR with a couple extra pairs and they like to hold a bunch of pairs for their regulars so do not count on getting anything from them. 
I know for a fact that HoH employees are able to purchase them, rules are always made but managers could always bypass them.

What are the line ups like at SVP Queen and HoH? I've never lined up for a sneaker release and I'm trying to decide whether I want to for the Bred 1s, especially in this cold weather. What time do people start heading down?

What are the line ups like at SVP Queen and HoH? I've never lined up for a sneaker release and I'm trying to decide whether I want to for the Bred 1s, especially in this cold weather. What time do people start heading down?
From what I hear, people are planning to line up super early, like Friday night for these, which is just insane given how cold it is. IMO it all depends on how much you want these but go at a time you feel comfortable with. If you're willing to go at 9pm and be one of the first guys in line great, if you're not then go whenever and if the line is already insane, head back home and into bed. 

So the only places I know of that's going to have the Black/Red 1 come Dec. 28 are SVP Queen and HOH Toronto. Am I missing something else?
nerd.gif
Ugly Dukling is doing a raffle via Instagram, Livestock and Capsule haven't confirmed but they're likely to get it, how they'll release it no one knows yet.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when I lined up for the royal one in feb. The last person to get a pair was there around the 2am mark. Apparently they had about 50 pairs. So I heard while I was in line.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but when I lined up for the royal one in feb. The last person to get a pair was there around the 2am mark. Apparently they had about 50 pairs. So I heard while I was in line.
which store are you talking about bro

which store are you talking about bro
Oh sorry guys. I was talking about HOH yonge. I got there around 4:30 -5am.

I'm not trying to create hype just giving a reference. I wouldn't mind buying those but I'm not going to line up 8 hours for them to get my sz.

Last edited:
Oh sorry guys. I was talking about HOH yonge. I got there around 4:30 -5am.

I'm not trying to create hype just giving a reference. I wouldn't mind buying those but I'm not going to line up 8 hours for them to get my sz.
oh that explains it, thanks man!

I waited in line for the royals at Yorkdale around 5am... did not do my homework haha. Employees set up, tells me they don't have the royals, and me and my friend drove to capsule, probably around 8-8:30am and managed to get the 2 last pairs from them. Got really lucky there but I can only hope the sneaker gods will be generous come December 28 

I don't know if it's been mentioned but jmsneakers.com has decent prices for SOME shoes as well as kixify (it's like ebay)

Back
Top Bottom