Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Champs Sports:

Great prices today, specifically @ Masonville Mall in London ON

Lebron X Elite (all 3 colorways) $99.99

Lebron X Low (Mango, Purple, Silver) $79.99

Nike Roshe Run $59.99 (mids or regulars)

They take phone orders to ship to store!

What roshes did they have?

Ugly Dukling raffle is hilarious: 

- $35 over MSRP

- 300 reposts in 5 hrs

- dudes complaining their wives will get mad over the picture they have to repost 
roll.gif

- think the picture is trying to push one of their's staff's 'modeling career'

- trying to promote the store with the reposting and hashtagging (lame) -- but didn't include any text or graphics on the picture you have to repost.

Glad I'm passing on the Bred 1s - the thirst is crazy (good luck to all those trying).  Really going to avoid buying from UD in the future with all this BS.  Pretty sad, as I always try to cop from smaller shops when possible.
Don't really care for UD. There customer service is bad. Gone In like 3 times and each time I'm ignored, not even a hello. I know it sounds picky but a hello would be nice if I'm going to potentially buy something. Maybe it's cause I'm always in my work clothes Lol.
UD has some sketchy sales practices.. fear 4s were released at $250 and they sold out just as if they were priced at retail

after they realized they could price gouge for hypebeast releases and get away with it.. it'll probably be their normal practice going forward

UD has some sketchy sales practices.. fear 4s were released at $250 and they sold out just as if they were priced at retail

after they realized they could price gouge for hypebeast releases and get away with it.. it'll probably be their normal practice going forward
they got in trouble with nike when they still pre-ordered for their kicks.

im surprised they havent learned their lesson? 

when i heard the line was started already i was salty as hell thinking here i am stuck at work and i can't even go and TRY to camp

but whatever i've got more j's than i could ever wear out, i've got a roof over my head, i've got a happy healthy mom, i've got a job, i've got more than many people could ever ask for - i just won't get this pair and whatever it'll be alright

i needed that perspective

they got in trouble with nike when they still pre-ordered for their kicks.

im surprised they havent learned their lesson? 

Remember guys MSRP = Manufacturers SUGGESTED retail price....They could sell it at any price above what Nike sets the price as...

The best way to battle that is stop supporting spots, stop buying kicks/gear from them...Easier said than done bc the THIRST runs thru everyone

I'm just wondering who has Confirmed HOH has 40 pairs? Is that 40 pairs for the public? So really the had 50 pairs and 20% (10 pair went to staff of Footlocker) Or is it 40 pairs and and then 20% is for staff(8pairs to staff) so 32 pairs to public? But then again are be believing that Footlocker is not Holding any

So HOH, Ugly Dukling, Livestock and SVP queen are the only ones carrying these? Any other spot?

Nike Vaughan Mills on boxing day wasn't too bad if you were in need of some new ball shoes.

Lunar hyperdunk 2012 - $79
Hyperfuse 2011 - $59
Hyperfuse 2012 - $99
KD 6 N7 - $109
Kobe 8 Blue blitz - $79 (limited sizes)
Lebron X lows (multiple colors) - $99

All plus additional 30% off. Ended up getting a pair of Kobe's and KD N7s for $150 and change.

Nike Vaughan Mills on boxing day wasn't too bad if you were in need of some new ball shoes.

Hyperfuse 2011 - $59
Hyperfuse 2012 - $99
KD 6 N7 - $109

All plus additional 30% off. Ended up getting a pair of Kobe's and KD N7s for $150 and change.
What sizes did they have with the Kobe Blitz Blue? 

Hyperfuse 2011 - $59
Hyperfuse 2012 - $99
KD 6 N7 - $109

IS the sale going on through the weekend? Wouldn't mind having a pair of Kobe Blitzs. Did you see a size 10?

Was just In the line up at hoh and all "60" pairs of the 1's are accounted for via Tickets. Apparently they didn't want ppl lining up all night so after all the tickets were gone police made everyone leave.

Honestly, Hoh employees are shady AF. I talked to a few ppl in line and 3 ppl said they were told they had 110 pairs when they called in, 2 other guys were told 60 which was the "official" amount and when I called I was told 70. Even funnier, some clown who got a size 11 ticket was going down the line trying to resell for 550. When the line started to disperse after they sold out I asked a employee why had they been telling ppl they had 110, 70, 60 etc pairs to sell and wtf was up with the consistency ....he didn't say anything for a while then just muttered "I dunno what the other employees have been telling you"..... Not even going to bother wasting my time with those clowns again

Just saw a post on Instagram via tamed apparel no lineups allowed at HOH anymore because a fight or something like that broke out . Someone commented how they started handing out tickets at 9pm and had about 60 pairs.

If anyone is going to V-Mills in the next couple days, please PM me. Could use a hand.

Last edited:
Well I got there a bit before 9 and the last person to get a ticket was at least 15 ppl ahead of me so I'd say they must've lined up at minimum 8ish

Wow. They probably would have u lined up there the whole night then leave empty handed had that fight not broke out

Back
Top Bottom