Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

went to my local FTL today and they told me toro 6 is HOH exclusive.. and infrared is GR release
OK, I'm new to the forum so I'm still trying to get to know all the speak.

I get the toro six will be house of hoops exclusives, but what about the infrared? 

I agree with who ever said that the torro CW on the six is horrid. But I want the white/infared release. 

OK, I'm new to the forum so I'm still trying to get to know all the speak.

I get the toro six will be house of hoops exclusives, but what about the infrared? 

I agree with who ever said that the torro CW on the six is horrid. But I want the white/infared release. 
Your best bet is to contact some shops directly or watch their social media feeds closer to drop date.  If you keep an eye on here you'll probably find the info you're looking for as well.

I think Footlocker Canada's release page only gets updated when someone's kid has time but they do indicate when a release is HOH only.

www.footlocker.ca/landing.cfm?pageID=82

Thanks man, I do that anyway closer to the release date but I'd appreciate any word. 

I only have lined up once and I'm not really looking to do that again. It's all very unorganized.

But I'm wondering what the OP meant by GS? isn't that usually girl sizes?

what it comes down to is - will any Toronto store have white/infrared 6's for men?

Thanks man, I do that anyway closer to the release date but I'd appreciate any word. 

I only have lined up once and I'm not really looking to do that again. It's all very unorganized.

But I'm wondering what the OP meant by GS? isn't that usually girl sizes?

what it comes down to is - will any Toronto store have white/infrared 6's for men?
White/infrared 6s are a GR......

those toro 6s are honestly TRASH. one of the worst retros colorways JB has made. 

Pretty much, but that cigar cw that's supposed to retro sometime this year takes the cake imo. quality looks on point on it but the colour is just Horrible

i don't know how they drop the ball with the Toro 6's. all you had to do was copy the placement of colours just like the 5's

^ which t.o. retailers actually got their bhm stuff? under the impression nike canada's logistics still ain't right...

^ which t.o. retailers actually got their bhm stuff? under the impression nike canada's logistics still ain't right...
Most Got! I dont think all the stores got everything this time around! Saw a few post for the Leborn's for sale on Kijiji and on FB, So I assume some of the stores got at least! Nike's issues are still happening! Stores are stilling seeing mis-ships and mix match boxes.  Also at 16 different shoes to be released today? Stores would be stupid to have all the releases!

Last edited:

Most Got! I dont think all the stores got everything this time around! Saw a few post for the Leborn's for sale on Kijiji and on FB, So I assume some of the stores got at least! Nike's issues are still happening! Stores are stilling seeing mis-ships and mix match boxes.  Also at 16 different shoes to be released today? Stores would be stupid to have all the releases!
the guy I bought a pair of shoes from got it from the states. im guessing he buys a few pairs when he's down there and brings it back up to make a quick buck.

workin - cant make the line for the tiff sb, if anyone has a hookup or can pick up please pm - looking for an 11 - thanks!

I dunno if anyone posted but I just got back from Vaughan mills...nike has grey tech pants and grey crew in XL though for the big boys...there's also the aw77 cuff sweatpants in black in XL ......
Double Post

Last edited:
I dunno if anyone posted but I just got back from Vaughan mills...nike has grey tech pants and grey crew in XL though for the big boys...there's also the aw77 cuff sweatpants in black in XL ......
AW77 Under retail of $60? Or at retail? Just picked some up from sportinglife.ca

^ about $50 or $60 bucks

At sporting life did they have aw77 cuff grey in M? How much?

Also went by HOH Today! I cant believe how much stuff is still sitting? Thought I would give a Update since that what this Forums was for?

What is not believable with that picture? In the span of 2 years you have cats who in theory could have over 60+ pairs of 'heat' - so at some stage there's gonna be an over-saturation in the market and product will sit as closets fill up. Plus Nike/JB prices are unreal - you're damn lucky if you can pay MSRP let alone wait for a markdown thanks to extensive reselling.

In my honest opinion, the stuff pictured would've gone straight to the outlets about 5-6 years ago - it's unbelievable that Nike's getting cats to pay anything close to MSRP for alot of that hot garbage.

To add to the Nike cuff joggers at sporting life, there are about 2 smalls, 2 mediums, 3 larges and one XL in grey. I believe only one of each size for the black cuff. They are $60+ tax.

Last edited:
If you're into some of the better OG runners, SVP Queen has a nice selection of them: Air Max 97 (silver bullets) and Air Max 90 (infrareds & laser blues). 

They also have some low key gems in their Air Force One's if you're into that... 

You don't have to wait until Kanye or ASAP Rocky wears this stuff to know it's hot. 

If you're into some of the better OG runners, SVP Queen has a nice selection of them: Air Max 97 (silver bullets) and Air Max 90 (infrareds & laser blues). 

They also have some low key gems in their Air Force One's if you're into that... 

You don't have to wait until Kanye or ASAP Rocky wears this stuff to know it's hot. 
infrared lunar?? 

Back
Top Bottom