Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

does anyone know good places to shop in Toronto not to far from eaton im near scarborough im here for a couple of days i want to go downtown also. but not fimilar with the area im from nyc but live in buffalo

would the 6s be hard to get out here or better chance in buffalo and good places to visit besides sneakers spot i see there a lot of pretty women here also

Hello does anyone know if the Bo Jackson "Horse Racing" PRM Air Trainer IIIs are dropping in Toronto?

Just came across them online (wow, bright and some bold colour blocking) & being a fan I am interested...

Thanks in advance

Jay

I believe they came out on the 2nd in the States, so I would assume the time for the North American release has passed. The Euro spots had them last Friday as well I believe

Last edited:

does anyone know good places to shop in Toronto not to far from eaton im near scarborough im here for a couple of days i want to go downtown also. but not fimilar with the area im from nyc but live in buffalo
What are you looking for?

would the 6s be hard to get out here or better chance in buffalo and good places to visit besides sneakers spot i see there a lot of pretty women here also
Shouldn't be that hard to get here, Unless some dumbass starts a line up for no reason! almost all Footlockers and Champs should have and dont forget about the few sneaker spots we still have around.

im going to be in kitchener Saturday mourning is there anyway I get carmines around the area?
Maybe the footlocker at Fairview? call them and ask. Like Gruppo mentioned, Loop on King St in Uptown Waterloo is getting them, they might be above retail though and limited in size.

last time I checked the owner is mega cocky and he blocked me on facebook because I told him his stuff is overpriced lool.....I wonder if it's still the same. Haven't been there in years of course.
Weird as I went to University with the owner (Al) and he's always been a down-to-earth and good guy in my books. If you came at him and insulted his business practices, it's not exactly the craziest idea that he'd block you. I would also be quite surprised if they charged over retail for a standard Nike/Jordan release....not really that type of shop.

If you're downtown, head west on Queen St and hit Livestock, Adrift and SVP....all very close together. As far as the Carmines, they'll be cheaper in Buffalo, but you shouldn't have too much trouble getting them here if you go at opening on the Sat.

Last edited:
AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 (Carmine) IS A ALL STORE RELEASE FOR FOOTLOCKER! ALL FOOTLOCKERS WILL HAVE IN CANADA!  Yes I have looked into stock levels and how many everyone is getting! (no Vaughan Mills or DIXIE outlet they don't GET RETROS) This should help everyone with what to do tonight!

Last edited:
So pretty much, no need to lineup...though realistically it will happen anyways. Just arrive near open at mid-tier locations and you should be fine.

AIR JORDAN RETRO 6 (Carmine) IS A ALL STORE RELEASE FOR FOOTLOCKER! ALL FOOTLOCKERS WILL HAVE IN CANADA!  Yes I have looked into stock levels and how many everyone is getting! (no Vaughan Mills or DIXIE outlet they don't GET RETROS)
Thanks.   Repped

Hello does anyone know if the Bo Jackson "Horse Racing" PRM Air Trainer IIIs are dropping in Toronto?

Just came across them online (wow, bright and some bold colour blocking) & being a fan I am interested...

Thanks in advance

Jay
Spotted these today and remembered your post. They do ship to Canada but not sure how much it is. Starting price is $20 below U.S. retail though so that may help.

http://sobesoles.com/product/nike-air-trainer-3-bo-knows-horse-racing/

^WOW. The markup for resale that sellers are putting on this is friggin' ridiculous. I wanted this colorway, but not THAT bad.

Moving around with friends tonight and bar hopping I pretty much passed a bunch of locations heading home.

As of 3am when heading home:

- SVP Queen had 15-20 people, a lot of empty chairs.
- FL on Queen West had 3-5 people.
- HOH on Yonge I didn't count, the line was stretched past EB Games.
- Champs on Yonge had about 20 people.
- FL at Yonge and Eglinton had 3-4 people.
- Fairview Mall I didn't bother to enter the parking lot, but I saw plenty of cars parked.

Dufferin Mall already 1 person outside mid-evening after close, I hear Markville is 20+ deep, and Scarborough Town Centre apparently are sold out already. A line was already formed as of 8pm and they gave tickets out.

Back
Top Bottom