Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Exclucity is call in orders only right? Or can you order off there website now?

Correct. I think something has to sit for a while to do a phone order, so obviously most of the desirable stuff will be snatched up by locals (a lot of resellers I'm sure).

Anyone seen black white futures in the city besides Capsule? Thought the 11/11.5 would last til today but no dice

Last edited:
Anyone seen black white futures in the city besides Capsule? Thought the 11/11.5 would last til today but no dice
I was wondering why Capsule was able to release the futures early. I wanted to grab a pair of the wolf grey futures, but couldn't be bothered to get up/line up early last Saturday. Either way, HoH, Champs and various FLs around the city will be carrying them starting this Saturday. If it's anything like in the US, these will sit on shelves. Especially since they're releasing 3 colourways at once.

I was wondering why Capsule was able to release the futures early. I wanted to grab a pair of the wolf grey futures, but couldn't be bothered to get up/line up early last Saturday. Either way, HoH, Champs and various FLs around the city will be carrying them starting this Saturday. If it's anything like in the US, these will sit on shelves. Especially since they're releasing 3 colourways at once.

There was a line up for the Futures?!?!

Good looks to whoever mentioned those 3m jackets a few pages back.

Been looking for a good price in my size for a while.

There is another shoe event hosted by Toronto Raptors like they did last year which included a game. Someone from the Raptors called me today to let me know that this year they will host the event on the court as they have over 40+ vendors. Ticket is $23/each Aug 16th from 12 - 5pm. Last year I think there was like 10-15 tables max, made a round in literally 10 mins.  
I got the same phone call today from a girl named "Paris" gave me her number and extension should I decide to buy tickets early. $23 is the advance price she said. But yes last years event was small and you could make round in 10-15 minutes.

Also the ultimate sneaker show IG screen capture someone posted it not the one the girl had called for. The Representitive worked for ticket master and was interested in selling shoetopia tickets that is held in the ACC.   The ultimate sneaker show is on dufferin and steeles.
Agreed.

GM, early releases, replicas (AAA or whatever) should not be allowed at all... Nobody wants to spend their hard earned cash on 2nd rate products.. Say No to fakes!
I think theyre fake too. Ran to enough "sneakerheads" so they called them selves selling fake concords on kijiji or craigslist.

As someone else has mentioned I would get a table for Shoetopia at the ACC or go to the capsule event on July 19 and 20. 

It was the last small at niagara. Normal $550 marked down to $150 on the clearance rack. All they had was a few large and xlarges.

Last edited:
If that's true, that's insane. I was in the US in May and they had various color ways just sitting in multiple footlockers/champs/ and a nike store

Truth; I was in Buffalo on Sunday / Monday & every store I dropped into had all the Future cws sitting forlorn on their shelves

IMHO no real allure to them, gonna get dirty real fast on account of the material... Reminds me of the And1 Tochillin' Mid from back in the 90s...

Oh well, to each their own.

Finishline retail was $150 IIRC

Last edited:
Nike Outlet @ Fashion Outlets Buffalo had the following for the older shoeheads;

As of Monday they had the Nike Air Trainer Huarache 94 retro, not sure about FSR but they were $49.99 (grail of mine from HS), grabbed a sz 11

Also the Air Raid retro in the OG cw for $100.00 - again not sure of the size run, but give them a call

And Flynit Lunar 1's, grey cw for $69.99

Phone# 716-298-5616

The Marshall's across the parking lot had a few pairs of Nike Air Pegasus 83 retroes for $39.99; not much in terms of sizing but again; call them (716) 297-3803

Last edited:
Truth; I was in Buffalo on Sunday / Monday & every store I dropped into had all the Future cws sitting forlorn on their shelves

IMHO no real allure to them, gonna get dirty real fast on account of the material... Reminds me of the And1 Tochillin' Mid from back in the 90s...

Oh well, to each their own.

Finishline retail was $150 IIRC

Holy Grail in LA was selling em below retail, $130

Back
Top Bottom