Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

at Marshalls Woodbridge

fdsmck.jpg

This may be a little off topic but does anyone recommend using Cedar Wood shoe trees for a Jordan collection?

This is where I'm shocked. Mind you it's not a lot, how does 15 damn pairs go from around close time to this morning before hitting a forum? (I see someone mentioned they were on the floor as of 2pm yesterday). Just feels like something's up if they were pretty much sold-out as of close last night. From 2-8pm all gone?
Well I work at the mall so I visit often. I checked around 4:30 and the all the popular sizes of the Volts were gone.

Got a friend going to the scarborough ES and was wondering if theyve got any frees or a long stretch the kd 5 lowss. An update of what they have would be appreciated.

This may be a little off topic but does anyone recommend using Cedar Wood shoe trees for a Jordan collection?

The XX3 Titanium and Finale had Cedar shoe trees in them and my pairs are still good for the past 6 years.

Although different shoe materials may have different reaction to cedar shoe trees.

I suggest do it with caution.

Last edited:
If anyone if going to be around VM today and can pick up a pair of flyknits for me, please shoot me a PM. I've been striking out everytime I try to get a pair.

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Adidas Pure Boosts other than Foot Locker? None of the locations in the city have my size.

those are nice!

i dont know but did you try emailing livestock, capsule, etc.... they are pretty quick to respond.

Waiting on when that Jordan Wong (Jordankcw) CLOWN is gonna screen shot all the "hate resellers " post and place it in that TSG facebook group! Talking about how everyone hates on Resellers and how everyone complains.  Funny cause that clown of a kid is doin the same! Shout out to Gmas on explaining how stupid he is in the group for doin the same thing. 
I get why you post it, but at this point everyone knows and me personally I find that way too annoying because of the constant complaining that you do about it, and at least I don't need to hide behind a forum name when I speak up about something, and it took you this long to come back at me.

"Clown of a kid"....really? so you know who I am and that I'm a "kid" whose a "clown" for reselling? really can I ask when I've done it recently, and yeah I admit I do resell stuff at times (who doesn't nowadays) but I don't go asking for an arm and leg. I can respect Greg's opinion on that matter and he had a point, but I just found it far too annoying. I hate resellers just as much as you do, I don't consistently whine about it like you do. 

I get why you post it, but at this point everyone knows and me personally I find that way too annoying because of the constant complaining that you do about it, and at least I don't need to hide behind a forum name when I speak up about something, and it took you this long to come back at me.

"Clown of a kid"....really? so you know who I am and that I'm a "kid" whose a "clown" for reselling? really can I ask when I've done it recently, and yeah I admit I do resell stuff at times (who doesn't nowadays) but I don't go asking for an arm and leg. I can respect Greg's opinion on that matter and he had a point, but I just found it far too annoying. I hate resellers just as much as you do, I don't consistently whine about it like you do. 

Could really care less on what you do? Resell if you want! In fact buy size runs! It really has nothing to do with me and what I do! I voice my opinion on resellers and what I think if you don't agree with me I could really care less! Yes waited this long cause I actully have a life and have friend other then internet friends! Some people have a life outside of the computer and get out to experience it! The people that know me know me! The people I don't wanna know I don't meet! My bad if your feelings are hurt! But I could really care less! Enjoy the the hype and when it dies down and you get out of the lifestyle I will still be here! See ya!

Last edited:

get a job, you'll probably make more and I'll be able to get a pair of flyknits without paying 200%.

Could really care less on what you do? Resell if you want! In fact buy size runs! It really has nothing to do with me and what I do! I voice my opinion on resellers and what I think if you don't agree with me I could really care less! Yes waited this long cause I actully have a life and have friend other then internet friends! Some people have a life outside of the computer and get out to experience it! The people that know me know me! The people I don't wanna know I don't meet! My bad if your feelings are hurt! But I could really care less! Enjoy the the hype and when it dies down and you get out of the lifestyle I will still be here! See ya!
No way! Really! Please tell me more! I love your smooth and grammatical explanations! It's almost like the punctuation's actually there!

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Adidas Pure Boosts other than Foot Locker? None of the locations in the city have my size.
FL can do a stock locate across the country and ship to your house for like $7 I think it is. Otherwise try the adidas.ca online shop

Back
Top Bottom