Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Svp steeles has some good deals that goes on till tomorrow. A lot of am 97 silver bullets on the rack for 79.99 - 20%, as well as air way up for 69.99 -20%, and others.

They have timbs for 189.99 - 20%

Which ones are the "silver bullets" no seam or seamed like the OG???

Went to the Kitchener Outlet today. Nothing particularly good, but ended up with a pair of Lunar 2's for $95. Can probably get a better price later down the road, but I needed some runners and I like this model a lot, so hopefully come Feb/March we'll be feasting on $60 pairs like the 1+.

They did have a few pairs of Air Max 1 Lunar/Jaquard in Grey/Sport Blue for $119+20%. These are actually really nice, but only had a few sizes in 9 and 11. They had some Flyknit Hyperfeels in a few colorways on additional discount. All in all, nothing special, but I got what I needed. 

In addition, Sport Chek has been running a 20% off all footwear promotion this weekend. They took most signature models down, but the Rose 5 Boosts are available, as are the Multicolour Flyknit Trainers(though sizes are a bit scarce). This deal is stackable with the 10% off email code, so it's not too bad an offer. Apparently tomorrow everything on the website will be at least 15% off with free shipping, so I'm probably going to go ham on athletic tape.

Also, this got lost in all of the Infared hype and trade pleas, but NRML has a pretty nice door crasher deal on KD VII's. 40% off, plus a $5 off rewards coupon for signing up. I never really felt one way or another for the model, but I ended up picking up a pair of the Yeezy c/w for ball today(I assumed these would sell out instantly at that price since they sold out everywhere at full price, but dat Infared hype). Dunno if I'll like them, but the tech seems nice, and at that price I may as well take a flyer on it.

All-in all, the Black Friday deals were pretty weak compared to last year(I particularly remember Livestock had 30% off everything, with no exclusions last year, which was amazing). We'll see if "Cyber Monday" yields anything, but it's unclear if any of these retailers are even participating.

Last edited:
anyone know the cheapest place to get janoskis? I saw em at an outlet for $60 but there were no sizes

Not sure how I implied I camped out when I specifically said "In and out in 3 minutes at 8am"

I think it was a raffle. Was told by a colleague there would be a pair with my name, was expecting more of a hassle.

Was really just trying to compliment the FL staff.
ok ok gotcha. I was just trying to understand. this release was too hectic. far from what optimistic people were making it out to be. cant believe Im still surprised at how crazy it got.

Footlocker in the eatons centre had men's and women's Adidas full length tech fit boost runners on sale for $50 ...ended up getting a pair for me and my wife...they have an aggressive tread compared to all the other boost models and a thicker full length boost sole. Three colors in total are or were I should say (as of 8pm) available.

MY MAN! got myself a pair too! I was laughing coz people were just ignoring the 49$ tag. I noticed probably 3 employees rocking the 49$ boost.

ok ok gotcha. I was just trying to understand. this release was too hectic. far from what optimistic people were making it out to be. cant believe Im still surprised at how crazy it got.
MY MAN! got myself a pair too! I was laughing coz people were just ignoring the 49$ tag. I noticed probably 3 employees rocking the 49$ boost.
Haha...smart man. I ended up getting the other men's color today, they feel way better than lunarlon, zoom air and AirMax combined.

Have a size 10.5 w/ receipt black infrared 6 looking to size swap with a 8.5 or 9, willing to add $20, please inbox. 

Cookstown had lots of Penny 5 Volts for $109 backwall over the weekend when they had 20% off as well.

Last edited:
Anyone going for those black gum 1s this weekend? Doesn't seem to be much local hype around em. Raffles at STC & SQ1 ended yesterday...

I have a Nike gift card that can be used at any Nike outlet store or Nike running store such as the one at the eatons centre and can be used on anything...I can meet you at a Nike store to verify balance ! $407 on it and asking $340 saving you $67 on your next purchase...

Not planning to get, I'm pretty much done with JB after the Infrareds. But what's retail going to be for the 11s since they raised the price on Infrareds? that price plus tax is going to be nuts.

Back
Top Bottom