Kobe X Blue Lagoon FSR
Kobe X All Star sz 11.5, 13
Nike Dunk Premium both white and black FSR
Aqua Foams FSR 

Had Tech Fleece pants Black and gray FSR
Tech sweaters
Blue Flyknit Roshes 
Beethoven Flyknit Roshe sz 13 

I have ES Pass that is good till this weekend. Looking to trade for upcoming ones in the future. 

Thanks for the update, I wonder if they're getting the Aunt Pearls

Thanks for that ES report, had someone pick me up tech pants since I couldn't make it today.

ES Update

KD 7 All Star close to FSR 
Air Jordan Laser 1 sz 11.5 left 
Air Jordan X Lady Liberty FSR 
Kobe X Blue Lagoon FSR
Kobe X All Star sz 11.5, 13
Nike Dunk Premium both white and black FSR
Aqua Foams FSR 

Had Tech Fleece pants Black and gray FSR
Tech sweaters
Blue Flyknit Roshes 
Beethoven Flyknit Roshe sz 13 

I have ES Pass that is good till this weekend. Looking to trade for upcoming ones in the future. 

Not sure if you look on the kids side, but did you see and Kobe X ASGs or Kyrie 1 ASGs? Looking to get a pair for my daughter

Anyone have a KD 7 Aunt Pearl size 9 that they're willing to give up? Possibly a trade? Struck out with all my attempts.

Reply or PM me if you do.

Last edited:
for those of you that copped the aunt pearls here in toronto, was anyone selling the kay yow socks too? #matchymatchy

Anyone been to Halton recently? Do they still have the hypercross there? And the 25% off?
I went on tuesday and i didn't see any hypercross, and no 25% off backwalls either. there are a few lebron 11 lows, gloves in heat colourway in 10-10/5, and also lebron 11 graffiti in 9.5 i think. also kd 5 elite in the orange colourway (almost FSR) for i think 80 or 90 bucks, and also penny posite almost fsr as well. 

I went to the STC HOH today and I was hoping that I could squeeze into that raffle for the Oreo 4s... they have already finished the raffle on Tues and I was fine with that. But then there were 2 Chinese kids asking me (in Chinese) if I'm interested to buy off their raffle coz they have won it. Those kids were selling them for 330$, I laughed and left the store. Seriously that's how the shoegame has evolved today? Are they even allowed to do this **** in the store? #SMH #stupidshoegame

I went to the STC HOH today and I was hoping that I could squeeze into that raffle for the Oreo 4s... they have already finished the raffle on Tues and I was fine with that. But then there were 2 Chinese kids asking me (in Chinese) if I'm interested to buy off their raffle coz they have won it. Those kids were selling them for 330$, I laughed and left the store. Seriously that's how the shoegame has evolved today? Are they even allowed to do this **** in the store? #SMH #stupidshoegame

Don't u need id to pick up ur pair anyway?

Chinese kids that don't have a job. They are sitting in the store waiting for someone to come, trying to make money of losers like me who couldn't get the raffle. And BTW it's fking Chinese new year today, apparently they don't even have family here, SMH.

Why do theses jokers insist of signing up when they know they don't want the shoe , give other people a chance to cop at retail.

Svp steeles has some crazy deals on reeboks.

Shaq attaq iv for $70, shaq attaq 1 for $70, shaqnosis for $50, kamikaze for $50, and rails for $50. Thats more than half off.

They also had answer 1 in patent red for $60, and question pumps for $100.

There was one pair of lebron 11 diffused jade, sz 10, on the clearance rack, for $100.

Lowry, DD, Ross, JV dino jerseys for 99.99

Gloves (heat colour way) size 8.5 for 79.99

A lot of Ewings for cheap 

All at Today's Sportswear in Mississauga.

And I really don't get why people are still reselling Jordans, especially at this price point. Big investment with little return (if they do manage to sell), makes no sense to me. 

Exactly. The 4s are selling for 245 + tax (roughly 280) and they are reselling for 50$ more. If I was at their age I wouldn't go to footlocker and sell shoes but I would rather go to see my relatives to get red pockets on CNY. You can get over 500$ easily from your relatives lol

Lowry, DD, Ross, JV dino jerseys for 99.99
Gloves (heat colour way) size 8.5 for 79.99
A lot of Ewings for cheap 
All at Today's Sportswear in Mississauga.

And I really don't get why people are still reselling Jordans, especially at this price point. Big investment with little return (if they do manage to sell), makes no sense to me. 

Did anyone see any kd6 bhm at outlet? Im looking for a pair. I know gumbo kd6 was at vaughan mills.

Last edited:
Svp steeles has some crazy deals on reeboks.

Shaq attaq iv for $70, shaq attaq 1 for $70, shaqnosis for $50, kamikaze for $50, and rails for $50. Thats more than half off.

They also had answer 1 in patent red for $60, and question pumps for $100.

There was one pair of lebron 11 diffused jade, sz 10, on the clearance rack, for $100.
Majority of the reebok deals the same at other SVP's as well

Anyone have an update on ES? Will they be getting the 4s in? Also do they have the dunk luxe? Thanks
they have both dunk luxe colorways, 4s are all raffled off to employees as usual with popular jordan release. give or take a few odd pairs might endup available, but dont hold your breath for a particular size

Back
Top Bottom