Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know how long it takes ftl to ship to other ftl stores? Paid $8 to get a shoe shipped, I can't go dt on weekends so I hope it comes in by friday

Anyone know how long it takes ftl to ship to other ftl stores? Paid $8 to get a shoe shipped, I can't go dt on weekends so I hope it comes in by friday

It depends if it's in the city normally it's like 2 or 3 days but for the $8 you paid should have had it shipped to your place!

It depends if it's in the city normally it's like 2 or 3 days but for the $8 you paid should have had it shipped to your place!

thanks man. I could've but I rather pick it up, my folks aren't cool with me blowing my money on shoes, they aren't going to want to answer the door

$322 footlocker gift card for $290.. Save $32..will meet at a footlocker to verify balance.

^^^ I was told the 20s are $309 plus tax... so $349.17
mean.gif

that's crazy expensive... you can get way better stuff for that price

NRML has put some sizes up for some previously sold out stuff. Bulls over Broadway 10s in sizes 8,9,10. Kobe 9 BHM in 9.5, 13. Might be the last chance to cop for retail.

Going to try to hit up the Kitchener Outlet today to see if they're doing any addiction ak reductions this weekend. If so, probably hitting Halton as well.

ES Update

Laser Dub Zero FSR
AJ 10 Liberty scattered sizes

KD 7 All stars scattered sized 

Black Flyknit Lunar 3 FSR  $130.99

Brown/Orange Flyknit Lunar 3 FSR $130.99 

Air Max 15 3 diff colors 

Air Max 90 Polka dot one FSR 

Nike SB Lux White 

Lebron Double Helix FSR 

One of the employees said there will be plenty of 7's this weekend if anyone is looking to pick them up. 

Looking to swap an ES Passes

PM me if you got one. 

Vaughn Mills received a huge sample shippment all size 9 all $40 I grabbed a bunch of stuff. Some cool stuff. Air talarias.. Lunar airmax 1s..ken Griffies air Max's, teimpos, boots, foamposite boots, some weird kd shoes, lebron 10-11, bo jackson's trainers and air Max's, flights new and og some hybrid winterized stuff also.

Last edited:

ES Update

Laser Dub Zero FSR
AJ 10 Liberty scattered sizes

KD 7 All stars scattered sized 

Black Flyknit Lunar 3 FSR  $130.99

Brown/Orange Flyknit Lunar 3 FSR $130.99 

Air Max 15 3 diff colors 

Air Max 90 Polka dot one FSR 

Nike SB Lux White 

Lebron Double Helix FSR 

One of the employees said there will be plenty of 7's this weekend if anyone is looking to pick them up. 

Looking to swap an ES Passes

PM me if you got one. 
Are these the brown/orange Flyknit Lunar 3 they had?

or these:

Back
Top Bottom