Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ES Update:

Nothing worth mentioning

Lebron What if
Double Nickel 10's in GS sizes and smaller 
Bunch of KD's 

1 or 2 pairs of MC Flyknit Air Maxes

Find that employees are eating up a lot the whole stock of releases lately.

Did you see any tech fleece pants?

Is there anyone going to the es store on Saturday and able to get a pair of red foamposites in 9 or 9.5 for me? I'll pay extra of course.

Going to vaughan tomorrow. Anything deals worth checking out? Looking for some air max 1s specifically, but open to everything.

Going to vaughan tomorrow. Anything deals worth checking out? Looking for some air max 1s specifically, but open to everything.

I'm going tonight, I'll try to remember what I see.

nvm not going, emergency i have to tend to.

Last edited:
I have a footlocker/champs gift card with $361 and change on it... Asking $320 so you save $41.xx.. Pm

^ I only know this because I returned shoes without reciept to a FTL in Buffalo - and it worked here. They will tell you they are not compatible - but they 100% are.

^ not sure - I remember returning KD7s - they were $161 US with NY tax converted to just under $200 Canadian.

They have a orange and blue pair of air max 1's. They also have a shiny one with a red nike check. 

The best air max 1's I seen there were Air Max 1 Escape QS Size 11. I think they might be doing a weekend 25% percent off this weekend again. Call into vmills before going. 

all Nike shoes will go on sale at the Bay tomorrow. I stopped by the Eaton Centre location today and nothing memorable caught my eye.

Sorry I can't remember exactly what they have but
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom