Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

any idea what the price is in the vaughn mills nike outlet? and mind showing mea pic of what the old fly knit free runs look like? haha just curious 
$32 bruh? thatsa  steal my man. do they got all sizes available or is it limited? is the kitchener nike outlet huge? 

Kitchener is probably the smallest of the outlets I've been to(VM, Halton, Burloak, Kitchener) but they'll just randomly get good stuff. Picked up a pair of Kobe 8s for $60 a few weeks back as well.

Unfortunately they didn't have very many sizes of the Free 5.0. There was a time when they littered every outlet at around $80 a pop. Kitchener had 3 sizes left on the hash wall-- 9.5, 10.5, 11. I'd advise to go half, or if you have wide feet like me, a full size up. These things fit really tight, basically like a sock. Super comfy though, I'm already putting a ton of burn on them. I prefer these to the Lunar 1 and 2s.

Last edited:
Kitchener is probably the smallest of the outlets I've been to(VM, Halton, Burloak, Kitchener) but they'll just randomly get good stuff. Picked up a pair of Kobe 8s for $60 a few weeks back as well.

Unfortunately they didn't have very many sizes of the Free 5.0. There was a time when they littered every outlet at around $80 a pop. Kitchener had 3 sizes left on the hash wall-- 9.5, 10.5, 11. I'd advise to go half, or if you have wide feet like me, a full size up. These things fit really tight, basically like a sock. Super comfy though, I'm already putting a ton of burn on them. I prefer these to the Lunar 1 and 2s.
kobe 8s for $60? haha damn man. I just need any running shoe that looks good haha for a cheap price? You recommend anything besides the three that I listed? Cheap, durable, good quality, light, comfy , etc. 

Y'all are professionals in this shoe game haha 
lunar flyknit 2 at vmills are around $100.
Few different colourway ways
thats a little outta my budget ahha 

Im looking for running outdoor shoes.

These can include nike roshes, nike free runs, or fly knits. 

Any idea where i could get a decent colour for a really cheap price at one of these outlets?

Really interested but im new to this whole kicks game haha. Just want some nice nike running shoes. 

Cheaper the better.

Anyone who went to outlets recently, but update me fam.

Respect 

Vm has lunar guide 6 for like 80 I think. Those are great for running as well

kobe 8s for $60? haha damn man. I just need any running shoe that looks good haha for a cheap price? You recommend anything besides the three that I listed? Cheap, durable, good quality, light, comfy , etc. 

Just find something at an outlet.

All shoes pretty much have the same quality. IF $100 is out of your price range, they will all have the same quality.

Top running brands tend to be better - Asics, New Balance, Saucony

national sports has good running shoes on sale weekly

they got nikes homie. at least back in 2008/2009? lol. that was the last running shoe I got.

haha rebock and sketchers have no swag level though, ya feel?
they got nikes homie. at least back in 2008/2009? lol. that was the last running shoe I got.
national still has nikes, but the selection isnt the greatest. i think they mostly only have frees and older air maxes.

like someone said, if you want a running shoe for performance, you are better off going with asics or saucony.

if you are looking for cheap nikes to run in that are 'fresh', you just gonna go to the outlets like vm or halton and see what they have and hope that you get lucky

wouldnt be using them to run though. Its just for the gym, something light and comfy and reliable 

I wouldn't say roshes are reliable at all, if you're doing weights the mesh will tear quickly and your foot will def wobble with the thick wedge sole, they're good for staying comfortable on walks and light situations like that.

national still has nikes, but the selection isnt the greatest. i think they mostly only have frees and older air maxes.

like someone said, if you want a running shoe for performance, you are better off going with asics or saucony.

if you are looking for cheap nikes to run in that are 'fresh', you just gonna go to the outlets like vm or halton and see what they have and hope that you get lucky
valid point. respect. ill check out halton and VM. respect for the help fam. THAT INCLUDES ALL OF YOU

I wouldn't say roshes are reliable at all, if you're doing weights the mesh will tear quickly and your foot will def wobble with the thick wedge sole, they're good for staying comfortable on walks and light situations like that.
so free runs of fly knits? 

If you go to Halton Hills, I'd check saucony.

If you don't really have any specifics in mind (motion control, extra stability, etc) then sometimes you can get some pretty good shoes for like $50 clearance if you're lucky.

I used to go to National Sports when I live in Waterloo...but once I moved to the GTA and have access to the Nike Outlets...I never went back there for running shoes. Once you get the feel of the outlet prices, it's hard to look at National Sports and Sport Chek prices especially for beaters lol

Last edited:

I used to go to National Sports when I live in Waterloo...but once I moved to the GTA and have access to the Nike Outlets...I never went back there for running shoes. Once you get the feel of the outlet prices, it's hard to look at National Sports and Sport Chek prices especially for beaters lol
I heard the national sports at loo was crazy cheap in terms of pricing cause they have these big *** clearance sales. Friend was able to get legit running shoes for like 60%+ where he litterally paid $50 for a $170 pair of shoes 

Even so, some food for thought, @ishman2222  , outlets will have best pricing without a doubt

but other places that could potentially get you a good deal are retail shops like SVP or Today's Sportswear, and believe it or not, Sporting Life when footwear goes on sale.

If youre trying to look "fresh" or "swag" and youre on a budget, dont bother.... whats the point of getting something that everyone else has if youre trying to be the one standing out of the crowd.. 

I heard the national sports at loo was crazy cheap in terms of pricing cause they have these big *** clearance sales. Friend was able to get legit running shoes for like 60%+ where he litterally paid $50 for a $170 pair of shoes 

Even so, some food for thought, @ishman2222  , outlets will have best pricing without a doubt

but other places that could potentially get you a good deal are retail shops like SVP or Today's Sportswear, and believe it or not, Sporting Life when footwear goes on sale.

If youre trying to look "fresh" or "swag" and youre on a budget, dont bother.... whats the point of getting something that everyone else has if youre trying to be the one standing out of the crowd.. 
The one in Waterloo is bigger and have a better clearance section than most National Sports around here...but the selection is still very limited. And you gotta wait for their end of season sale. Plus their models might be a bit outdated by the time it hits 60%.

Try taking the laces off the 5.0 if you have wide feet and you find them a bit snug. My brother runs with them without the laces, apparently they are more comfortable that way. They look weird but kinda cool like a concept shoe. 

Not sure if it was mentioned, but SVP Outlet Steeles location has been my spot for "beaters" or cheap running shoes as a whole...

It's been awhile since I've last visited that location but I've always managed to find something.

The one in Scarborough is touch-n-go.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but SVP Outlet Steeles location has been my spot for "beaters" or cheap running shoes as a whole...
It's been awhile since I've last visited that location but I've always managed to find something.
The one in Scarborough is touch-n-go.

SVP was awesome, and one of my favorite places to hit up for stealth heat, but unfortunately, they've been neutered since losing their JB/Nike account. Stopped by a few weeks ago and sad to say that it was just trash.

SVP was awesome, and one of my favorite places to hit up for stealth heat, but unfortunately, they've been neutered since losing their JB/Nike account. Stopped by a few weeks ago and sad to say that it was just trash.
I often check the Queen location and couldn't help but to notice the lack of J's and Nikes now that you've brought it up.

Not sure what the OG post was looking for in terms of brands, but they do have decent pricing on other running shoes besides the norm (JB/Nike/Etc...)

I recall they had NB's for $69...

Decent Price if you ask me.

Is anyone heading to the employee store this friday? Im looking to get the kobe 10 elite high, wouldnt mind paying a handling fee

yeah thats solid advice dude. SVP is complete crap though. they used to be so sick but now its so waste. last time i went, they got the worst collection for sure. but one thing i cant lie about is, FLYKNITS are so ****** fresh man 

yeah thats solid advice dude. SVP is complete crap though. they used to be so sick but now its so waste. last time i went, they got the worst collection for sure. but one thing i cant lie about is, FLYKNITS are so ****** fresh man 
also im probably gonna check out the halton hills sometime this week so ill check what else they got and update yall 

Back
Top Bottom