Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan futures in grey mesh and black and red mesh fsr for $129.99 each. No discounts on hash wall or on clothing at Vaughan mills

25% off at Burloak again - hash wall and clothing

Had these Foamposites - scattered sizes - $149.99 plus 25% off

On wall - box lid included:0

Last edited:
^ TPO is also 25% off hash and clothing

Not much has changed since last report

Nike Flash Jacket was $73 after 25% off and $25 MVP card - retail was $400

^ TPO is also 25% off hash and clothing

Not much has changed since last report

Nike Flash Jacket was $73 after 25% off and $25 MVP card - retail was $400

How many of the flash jackets were left? Specifically, looking for a small

No women's that I saw - lots of women's tech fleece.

They had a small, medium, x large when I was there - 5 pm.

Also had men's black crew tech fleece - FSR - $70 plus 25%

NOTL has additional 25% off on hash wall and clearance clothing too. Only kicks of note to me were Jordan XX9 infrared for $129 (only remember a pair of size 8, 9.5 and may be 12), Kobe IX Elite "Restored" (I think it was $119 and only saw size 7 and 7.5) and KD EXT black suede for $119 (size 8 and 12 only) before additional discount.

re: VM

no discount on hash wall this weekend unfortunately 
You guys do realize that you can still get the discounts even if your outlet isn't having a sale...right? You just have to let them know at cash and if they didn't know, they call them to check. They have a sale/price match policy across all their Ontario locations.

You guys do realize that you can still get the discounts even if your outlet isn't having a sale...right? You just have to let them know at cash and if they didn't know, they call them to check. They have a sale/price match policy across all their Ontario locations.

For real? damn, I will try this next time.
Thanks.

Vaughan Mills seems to still have random sizes of the Womens Flyknit Fit Agility Multicolors still. I saw a size 8 by the cash when I was checking out, the cashier just said no they didn't have anymore without scanning the shoe. So I went to the wall to look again and ended up finding a size 10
glasses.gif
, $75 after discount! So, they might still be bringing them out slowly from the back if anyone is looking for those.
Definitely got lucky. Found a size 8 on hash 09/29 at 1:00 pm. Seemed to be the only mc's left. They had some random scattered ones of the pink/redish colour pairs. Used MVP + $5 survey and they were $79 in the end. 

Edit: 

Also VM hash seems to be a mess right now. Everything is scattered all over the place. I suggest whoever is stopping by to be patient and check all the sizes as I found a bunch of size 11's at the 8's section for mens and random sizes everywhere.

Last edited:
Are there any minor discounts floating around for Tech pants? Seems like every website I try excludes Nike from any promo code.

Any great sneaker restoration guys in the GTA (with a good turn around time)?

Back
Top Bottom