Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got two pairs but what I'm wondering is if that was in Canadian currency or U.S.? I assumed it was Canadian and hopefully these ship from Canada
Well we are screwed if there are duties :/

As other said, pretty cool it's a Toronto shoe - but ya, I don't think many people like the look of the shoe -- just the concept and, for hypebeasts, "exclusivity".

But the impression that I'm getting is that there will be much wider release -- wouldn't be surprised if it releases worldwide with a US Nike.com release too.  But ya, since they are being vague with all the information -- people are jumping on it now in case there aren't more releases.

Nike being Nike and driving the hype.

Easy pass for me though.

Last edited:
Americans can't purchase off the Canadian site, right?

And yea the overall design was a let down. Details are nice though.

As other said, pretty cool it's a Toronto shoe - but ya, I don't think many people like the look of the shoe -- just the concept and, for hypebeasts, "exclusivity".

But the impression that I'm getting is that there will be much wider release -- wouldn't be surprised if it releases worldwide with a US Nike.com release too.  But ya, since they are being vague with all the information -- people are jumping on it now in case there aren't more releases.

Nike being Nike and driving the hype.

Easy pass for me though.

I believe December 17 is the NDC release date for The 6

Last edited:
Picked up a pair this morning...  wasn't able to get my true size so if anyone has a 9 that would like to swap for my 9.5, please let me know

Picked up a pair this morning...  wasn't able to get my true size so if anyone has a 9 that would like to swap for my 9.5, please let me know

OK, I'll keep an eye for a 9 online...

Do you have the box in hand? May I see the box label?

I just want to see the colourway and codes it uses

Thanks

Last edited:
hey guys, i was able to grab a size 13... looking to size swap for a 8-9 otherwise, sell for enough to help cover for my size. 

if you have a 8-9 and are willing to swap, i can add some cash as well

Kinda annoyed it was on NikeToronto twitter. How many Nike accounts must one follow?

Kinda annoyed it was on NikeToronto twitter. How many Nike accounts must one follow?

I actually follow that Nike Toronto as it was the Twitter account that was used for Jordan twitter raffles a few years back

I was just away from my phone that is why I didn't get the alert.

Plus also the midnight drop caught a lot of people of guard...well people who have lives besides being online 24/7

I guess it's NDC for us guys who missed out

I actually follow that Nike Toronto as it was the Twitter account that was used for Jordan twitter raffles a few years back

I was just away from my phone that is why I didn't get the alert.

Plus also the midnight drop caught a lot of people of guard...well people who have lives besides being online 24/7

I guess it's NDC for us guys who missed out

Problem with NDC is now I have to ship a Canadian shoe to the states and drive several hours to get it. Unless they change NDC shipping for this one

Problem with NDC is now I have to ship a Canadian shoe to the states and drive several hours to get it. Unless they change NDC shipping for this one
They ship to Canada lol you could have had it shipped to Canada, just don't know about duties yet.

check out kijiji, people are asking $450- 500 for these

LMAO

How did the release go at EC?

EDIT: Heard from a friend that EC was a small line. Also read from another guy that he just rolled up near open and got his pair easily.

EDIT: And another friend confirmed he got multiples from EC.

Last edited:
Ya - went down to EC - was easy to get multiples for certain sizes (grabbed a pair as a gift - not for myself).  Went at 10am opening with a very short line, Nike apparently opened at 9 and processed the overnight line.  There was a 2nd line-up and they had about 10 pairs in scattered sizes - they opened the doors and people just ran to the closest CSR.

I think EC FL got them too - not sure about Champ's.

Think most people thought only boutiques got them -- seems like a fairly large release, I won't really consider it a true QS.

Also, I won't pay too much attention to Kijiji prices -- people can *ASK* ridiculous prices for anything -- if a kid lined up overnight, he would feel pretty stupid getting paid less than minimum wage for every hour in line.  Or maybe it's just people that bought the shoe for themselves and willing to let it go if someone offered them a load of cash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom