Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Naw man, youre just making youtself sound a wee bit foolish. Like you can make generalizations about people but not every black, white, Filipino, asian, whomever really. What youre saying isnt racist.. Its just ignorant.
"like" im not racist or ignorant...I hate everyone equally :smile: I am only speaking from experiences and what I have seen first hand.

Last edited:
"like" im not racist or ignorant...I hate everyone equally :smile: I am only speaking from experiences and what I have seen first hand.

Lost my train of thought mid-post [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Let's just all be friends Toronto.

5whxzV2.jpg

Lost my train of thought mid-post [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Let's just all be friends Toronto.

5whxzV2.jpg
I'm just messing around man. We all good. People just need to take it easy and not turn everything into something like his original comment about what guy said. Not everything is LITERAL. [emoji]127801[/emoji]

I'm just messing around man. We all good. People just need to take it easy and not turn everything into something like his original comment about what guy said. Not everything is LITERAL. [emoji]127801[/emoji]

This yeezy launch, commute to work and slush got me irritable this morning!

looks like its probably sold out already... keep getting the:

"waiting for the yeezy boosts" then just stops..

oh well

What's the process supposed to be? Waiting on the hub page, and then hoping it redirects? Just curious, on there now.

yeah it will reload...try opening it in like 10 tabs then one will allow you to choose a size

https://www.google.ca/search?q=yeezy&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=kMCCVqmzMsnZerafjOAI

go here and keep reopening the first link in a new tab until you see size option.

it lets me add to cart but wont let me check out saying size not available even though it shows stock or low stock
YEEZY BOOST 350 is sold out. Thank you for your interest. Please check with local retailers for availability and sign up below for information about future collaborations between adidas Originals and Kanye West.

anyone got lucky with raffles or ADC?  

I got 9.5 DS Moonrocks if anyone is down for a trade.

pm me

Back
Top Bottom