Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Well I had a terrible week with an extremely bad flu and was unable to get out to any events or stores/SnkrExpress. I was pretty bummed out but I knew it was important to get better and gain back the 11 pounds I lost. But thankfully I was gifted a pair of black OVO 10's and grabbed the WC 4's today for a great price. Thank you big time to a true friend, you know who you are and I am very appreciative of you thinking of me. I am truely blessed to have you as a friend. Glad everyone was able to get into events, purchase some kicks and enjoy the festivities. Now it's time to recover and stay out of this frigid cold.

Got out of 306 and they have WC4s a plenty and random sizes of all other GRs. Smallest maroon 6 was a 9.5.
The hyped pairs (ovo, don C, pinnacles) are long gone.

Anyone there able to pick up another size 11 in wc4? Holla at me

Heard SNKRXPRESS had a Kobe display today? Feel like they're going to drop some Kobe heat soon, preludes?

Probably no Kobe preludes but here's a photo of the display today at Snkrsxpress. Yesterday was all white j's from 1-30.

Probably no Kobe preludes but here's a photo of the display today at Snkrsxpress. Yesterday was all white j's from 1-30.
I thought they were gonna have some decent Kobe's too, they did have Prelude 4's and Chicago 1's in beginning of the snkrsxpress video, and Chicago 1's and everything else in that clip have dropped, so thought there was some chance preludes would show up, but unfortunately not
mean.gif

I have a 306 underground tomorrow for 9:00am, but would rather go to xpress. Anyone have an early time for me?

Last edited:
Anyone know what was available on the aftenoon xpress trains?

Any hints on what's dropping on the train tomorrow?

Re: pins - Based on my pickups this weekend, seems like ASG releases had a corresponding pin. WC IV came with a pin of the rear of the shoe and OVO X with a pin of the lateral view.

Last edited:
Re: pins - Based on my pickups this weekend, seems like ASG releases had a corresponding pin. WC IV came with a pin of the rear of the shoe and OVO X with a pin of the lateral view.
yeah they're so dope! apparently there's one for the 11's as well and many others?... can anyone verify?

The 306 Jordan wings pin is easy to get since you just have to go to 306 underground for it. No lineup necessary which btw is still pretty crazy. Does anyone have any info on the white OVO Xs? Also still some boxes of black OVO Xs in the store front display, maybe saving them from tomorrow or Monday

Back
Top Bottom