Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looking for a 306 Underground customization appointment! If anybody does not want to go to theirs please let me know. I am just looking to get one of the custom hoodies with the Toronto patches.

Still a line at 306? Just want to see the store and with my son - haven't bought anything Jordan since 2005.

Still a line at 306? Just want to see the store and with my son - haven't bought anything Jordan since 2005.
Yes there is still a line, outside linking to inside (~150 people). Just reached there to see if pins were still available at HOH (all gone btw.... dammn)

Last edited:
They didnt let me bring my gf to the 306 underground. My gf then saw someone in a same situation, was allowed to go up stairs with the bf and they didnt let my gf follow me. Ground floor was pretty ******, nth worth buying. Pretty bad experience for a Valentine's day.

They didnt let me bring my gf to the 306 underground. My gf then saw someone in a same situation, was allowed to go up stairs with the bf and they didnt let my gf follow me. Ground floor was pretty ******, nth worth buying. Pretty bad experience for a Valentine's day.
Going on

Pretty bad experience ya. I feel it's pick and choose. I was there last night for a 9pm appt my gf came with no problems. Seems that 306 staff were all tired of the madd hours they have been working. An employee told me they were suppose to get free shoes but still haven't got anything. So some are pissed

Going on

Pretty bad experience ya. I feel it's pick and choose. I was there last night for a 9pm appt my gf came with no problems. Seems that 306 staff were all tired of the madd hours they have been working. An employee told me they were suppose to get free shoes but still haven't got anything. So some are pissed

My gf waited for at least an hour and a half. My customized dri-fit shirt got delayed for half an hour. Luckily this wasnt our first year celebrating Valentine's smh...

At 306 Underground now waiting for my long sleeve to get done. Spike Lee was here an hour ago so that pushed everyone's appointment back (mine was 5pm). Said they'd let us upstairs after, we'll see.

At 306 Underground now waiting for my long sleeve to get done. Spike Lee was here an hour ago so that pushed everyone's appointment back (mine was 5pm). Said they'd let us upstairs after, we'll see.

I'm waiting for a haircut in a red sweater. Come say what up! #NTFAM

lol, so for your free haircut, do you get a choice of style or do the barber decide for you?

One barber is bald and scaring everyone by joking and saying they're getting the MJ (bald for the one person not aware). But these guys are real pros and great dudes. Taking their time and giving great cuts

One barber is bald and scaring everyone by joking and saying they're getting the MJ (bald for the one person not aware). But these guys are real pros and great dudes. Taking their time and giving great cuts
While you get your haircut, is there people taking photos of you for media purpose? Also you end up tipping the barber?

Wow that sucks, probably just depends on the designer you get. I went with my brother, appointment was under his name, they said only he's allowed to do the customization, but our dedigner didn't really care and was like sure I can do one too. Didn't bother going upstairs since most reported nothing special left. Overall cool experience, didn't get to take all of it in Thursday night bcause of the huge crowd in the store.

The cut coffee they serve down there is great too. The guy making it is super chill, said they gave him a pair of sneakers (not retros or anything but whatever its free), but he asked if he could buy a pair of PSNY today and they didn't let him. Kinda poor treatment for those that are not actually employees of the store.

Also, some of the laser prints for the 1's are crossed out now, not sure why because its layered on how do they run out of it???

Last edited:

Where are they giving free cuts at? U got to sign up for this?

I was on the 4:30 train. They had all star and Carolina foams. Jordan 1 passport, Jordan 6 blk/infrared. Yellow air max. Scattered sizes of Cyber Monday's, flyknit af1 lows. Cement 4's, 72-10's. Plus the all star shoes that are sitting everywhere.

I did the 306 underground earlier. There was not much left to choose from. I got a grey hoodie with a patch. Pants were all gone, toques were all gone. I got a haircut from Drake's barber. He's a nice guy. Wouldn't accept a tip.

I got a haircut from Drake's barber. He's a nice guy. Wouldn't accept a tip.

My guy J-Mac. Yeah for 306 Underground they pretty much recruited some of the best barbers in the city.

Didn't know Xpress had Infrared 6s, saw someone list them in a FB group mentioning they were bought from there. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom