Kd 8 joker, all blk, all red
Kyrie flytrap
Slam dunk superflys
Melo m11

Prices were around $50 below retail

Backwall is 25% off

Lebron 12 gs 7Y instinct was $63 all in

Thanks!

Can you confirm the price of ASG Kobe x as $179.99?

Last edited:
I was checking out with a size 13 in my cart, then plugged my card info, and then when I hit confirm, I got a "size not available" or something similar.

I had the exact same thing happen to me exactly ! Same size as well ! ! ! It's true they fell hard since the turtle dove and pirate. I know cause I got both of them, nothing afterwards ! L after L for me !!! No joke !!! I was happy when I was entering my cc info, then boom. Got jacked in a quick fashion !

Last edited:
I was checking out with a size 13 in my cart, then plugged my card info, and then when I hit confirm, I got a "size not available" or something similar.

I had the exact same thing happen to me exactly ! Same size as well ! ! ! It's true they fell hard since the turtle dove and pirate. I know cause I got both of them, nothing afterwards ! L after L for me !!! No joke !!! I was happy when I was entering my cc info, then boom. Got jacked in a quick fashion !

Damn we all fighting for that 13 :lol:

Damn we all fighting for that 13 :lol:

Hahaha yes sir ! I usually rock a 12-12.5, but I get a bigger size in these. I did on the first two and they fit good. I ended up grabbing some racers from nike canada. Just to ease the pain a bit, better than vodka. Lol !! Check the site guys, they just loaded em today. Oreo racers/volt, real clean. Grab em while they got sizes. All the Wack colours are sold out, so these will go. I know they are not yeezys, but still made me happy. I think the biggest size now is 12.5, cause I took the 13.

Back
Top Bottom