Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hey, what's this quickstrike for Jordans at DaZone Feb. 7? Got it in the mail.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
C B 4
20-12 Player

maybe if you ask again in another 3 hours somebody will have an answer when the store is still closed
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

homegrowns?! those are tempting...

btw, i got some de la soul and purple pigeons i want to get rid of...hopefully locally
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (9.5), Lt Graphite/Prison Violet ("Purple Pigeon") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5)

Quote:
Hopefully, whoever cops either, they do not turn out like the Nash AM90s...

i can't trust 90's anymore, with the money they're charging for hufs, to have them crack after 1 or 2 wears, just not worth it....
and it's quite important to keep in mind that, this line is really just my sig...

they restock them every so often. just be on the look out they should be popping back up soon.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

quality on homegrowns are amazing....

i bought a pair and rock it like every other day and there so comfy and dont crack/crease at all.....youll b more than happy with your pair

haha.
FS/FT SZ 10.5: Tiffany Sb NDS sz 10.5 + Matching Diamond Shirt 300CAD. Used de la souls sz 10 80CAD

WANTED in 10.5: Blk/Red 1, OG 1994 Jordan 3 Box, Blk Destroyer Dunks

:lol:
laugh.gif

rich, trade me your threes for my destroyers already, before i steal them from your house. i know where you live...

:nerd:
nerd.gif

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

speakin of makin love to sneakers, ya'll seen the new goodfoot commercial? check it at www.vapormusicgroup.com/c...icense.php and click on it on the side.. its a pretty funny spot and props to usin shad on the beat but im thinkin if they got enough money to make commercial spots, they might be gettin too much of my money?? :smile:

Go to the Spizike thread or the Jordan V thread. Theres alot of info in both of those on the spizikes.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

lol never seen the commercial before either, but its hillarious.

--for @#%$ sakes JordanLB23, go read the black spizikes thread and stop asking repetitive questions in here.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

price on homegrowns?? mr analog?

yea i make love to my pair, cmon mr.analog u should kno affter i bugged u like a mofo about them

if you dont ask about prices alot, especially before the release, you'll ussually pay less. and you'll more than likely get your pair.
fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

so how bout them raps..they are doin alright nowadays...yup.
oh, dipset is coming to ajax in feb. should be cool lol.
TEAMAMFAM

JDocs - how long you been in Ajax? I used to live there for awhile

you go to J.Clarke or Ajax High?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

jordan23mike23 - ive lived in pickering/ajax for most of my life.. moved to canada from england when i was a baby and have been here ever since. i went to pickering high.

and Q might be... i dont know too much about it, i am trying to gather more info.
TEAMAMFAM

It def ain't Cam mad times people have tried to book him and either he asks for too much or problems w/ immigration.

Back
Top Bottom