Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Guy on the phone said they were 8s, called back and they were actually 7s

if they are $120 with the 25% off id take them. Would take the lebron 12s over them though even though they are $20 more, the kd7 isn't the most durable shoe. Depends on what you're looking for

I just found grey kd 8s for 115, are they good for ball ? I haven't played in years ,so I don't know what's good anymore

Marshalls at Yonge and Gerard had several zanerobe sure shots (in indigo) $50, flight (Merle grey) $40, dropshot (tan) $40, and Dynamo (military green) $40. Sizes 32-38. Picked up pair of dropshot and flight. Great find original poster!

off topic but...been looking for a toronto raptors dino logo in purple for my 4 yrs old son(obsessed with dinosaurs), does anyone know where i can get them in toronto or even online

--thank you

Last edited:
Can I get away with wearing the CDG x Converse (1970's allstar lows) shoes in a size 9, if my true size is a size 9? I know that chucks fit big and they usually recommend you go at least .5 size down and even a full size down if you have narrow feet. I prefer having a little wiggle room at the toe, as I don't like having my shoes fitted. I would size down as many other's recommed, but a size 8 is pretty much hard too find for a good price and I really have no patience, lol. Otherwise, would stacking another insole do the trick? Thanks!

Can I get away with wearing the CDG x Converse (1970's allstar lows) shoes in a size 9, if my true size is a size 9? I know that chucks fit big and they usually recommend you go at least .5 size down and even a full size down if you have narrow feet. I prefer having a little wiggle room at the toe, as I don't like having my shoes fitted. I would size down as many other's recommed, but a size 8 is pretty much hard too find for a good price and I really have no patience, lol. Otherwise, would stacking another insole do the trick? Thanks!

Worse case scenario is just add another insole or use a thicker insole. Thicker socks is also another way but with spring/summer weather, thick socks would be too hot.

Worse case scenario is just add another insole or use a thicker insole. Thicker socks is also another way but with spring/summer weather, thick socks would be too hot.
Ya, i'm probably gonna go with adding another thick insole. Do you own a pair of chucks or do you have a similar experience with a bigger sized shoe?

Ya, i'm probably gonna go with adding another thick insole. Do you own a pair of chucks or do you have a similar experience with a bigger sized shoe?

Only bigger shoes I have are for ball and I do double socks when I play so not really an issue

I wouldn't go a full size down at all. Half size for me feels best in Taylor's and Purcell's. Your heel will slip a bit in the 9 without an insole though, but it's not unwearable at all.

Don't know if someone mentioned but 25 off hash at vm. Chaos as usual on a weekend.

Nevermind saw the previous post :smile:
- Nothing really worth mentioning.
- Few scattered kd 8s
- Some Lebrons, no kobes for mens.

Last edited:
FULL SIZE RUN OF THE PATCH HOODIES AT WINNERS LAWRENCE. 3495 Lawrence Ave. in Scarborough. I was there right before it closed last night so not sure how many left. They had about 4-5 of them. From what I recall (2 XL, 1 L, 1 XXL, 1 M).

FULL SIZE RUN OF THE PATCH HOODIES AT WINNERS LAWRENCE. 3495 Lawrence Ave. in Scarborough. I was there right before it closed last night so not sure how many left. They had about 4-5 of them. From what I recall (2 XL, 1 L, 1 XXL, 1 M).

The black ones?

Thanks

Yes. The one I originally posted. Hopefully there is still stock as there was about two/three other people looking at them at the time...If anyone spots those crew necks with the logo on the left chest in a small, let me knows. Much respect.

Thanks, I might have to take the chance and drive down

Repped

*EDIT: Here now and I think someone cleaned them up

Last edited:
The Winners at Cloverdale Mall and th one at Dixie Outlet Mall have alot of ASG East Versus West gear scattered around the store....tees for $16.99, 3/4 sleeve for $19.99 & sweaters for $29.99 in various sizes

Last edited:
Is it faster to go with paypal or cheque when getting cash back from ebates? The cheque isn't sent until august

Back
Top Bottom