Burloak Outlet

25% off wall and red tag shoes
40% off clearance clothing

Of note:

Lebron 12 hoal $109.99 plus 25% off size 8 10-13

Kobe Therma Fit zip up $44.99 plus 40% off size M-XL

Bought a M - $24 is a steal:

Last edited:
Livestock released it out of nowhere. I don't think any other stores released them yet. A couple of pairs are already on kijiji.
Seems a bit shady to me...  Just checked their instagram, they posted around 3 when all the pairs are mostly likely gone...

Last edited:
Burloak Outlet

25% off wall and red tag shoes
40% off clearance clothing

Of note:

Lebron 12 hoal $109.99 plus 25% off size 8 10-13

Kobe Therma Fit zip up $44.99 plus 40% off size M-XL

Bought a M - $24 is a steal:

Repped. Was there a lot before you left? Just tried calling but realized they're closed.

TPO is a madhouse...

Not much of note

Women's Air Max Flyknit - 7 - 10 $129.99 with 25 off
Kobe Apparel 40% off

And a giant line... Lol

Repped. Was there a lot before you left? Just tried calling but realized they're closed.

They had one medium and a few large and X large - I'm going back tomorrow to return something - I could pick it up for you?

They had two XL at TPO as well.

If you meant the Lebrons - they had about 15 pairs left.

Last edited:
Damn I never check this thread in time.

Not worth it to drive out there right now. Would have loved that sweater

Anyone else receive their Nike.ca multicoloured today? Saw a handful posted on TSG- I didn't get my pair, and people on TSG were saying how no slips were left, and there was just boxes at the doors...
Nike doesn't require signature confirmation...  so no sig = left at the door.  Same thing when you buy from anywhere else.  If there's no sig confirmation, they will be left at the door.

When are the raffles for the flu games most mall closed today so only tomorrow? I feel like it's going to be super packed

people were claiming that the LS drop was a QS type release
It is according to their site when they had it online it listed the shoe as QS on the product page, and no guys, it wasn't backdoored. I saw all Jordans (4 pinnacle, both colour Jordan 11 low on their site FSR) They had both pairs in store for purchase as well where I bought both White/Red and Blue/Gum.

Back
Top Bottom