Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if anyone wins a raffle for a size 9 or 9.5 of the metallics and decides not to get them, i'll take it off your hands.

anyone going for the metallic 5s? $295+ tax is too crazy

Not me! I still have my 2000 and 2007 pair that are DS, so these will not be purchased especially for that price. As some have said, I don't really buy Jordan's any more. I've been buying more runner's from different brands other than than bulky sneaker's. Price tag and supposed "remastered" has kept me away, plus with the new house I'd rather spend towards it, than sneaker's. Good luck to those that do want them.

I threw my name on a raffle for the V's but I'm probably going to pass even if I get a call. Wore the wc IV's for the first time today. Still haven't worn the Maroon 6's I have. Kinda hard to make bulky kicks work, but my love for Jordan and all the memories of him playing keep me interested. Good luck to everyone hoping to cop.

Svp steeles have most of their adidas nba jerseys for $39.99 now, including the throwbacks. Seen bird, magic Johnson, camby, dikembe, grant hill, bill Russell, Ewing, wade, Lin, and a bunch of others. Mostly large to xl.

They also had the all star jerseys for $19.99, but all xl or xxl.

$20 at winners markville

Dumb question about the Nike Crown league. I "claimed" a spot to see the games for tomorrow night, can I bring someone with me or do I need to "claim" a seat for the other person as well?

Back
Top Bottom