Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

is there anything actually nice left?

Cuz after i left, i saw another 70+ ppl in line. Theres no way theres much left..

--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

and one last question, Out of curiousity.

i was on Da Zones website, and i saw that they carry Evisu Jeans.
I havent checked out their site in a while so i was kinda surprised.

So im wondering, are they real? Because im pretty surprised.

yeah, the evisus are legit

i believe they are on evisu's site
WANTED: Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5)

you can always use the edit button.
if you want to up your post count, take it to the general section...

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
at dudes burnin things in line for goodfoot.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

millionaire tongues, we got exspensive tastes
miguel's stashbox blog

Nike Store on Queen St. had these Stabs for $69.99 on Boxing Day.

SNA1200c.jpg
PURDUE BOILERMAKERS - BOILER UP!
TORONTO RAPTORS - A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN
FC BARCELONA - FORCA BARCA!

^^ what time?
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)
TEAM AM FAM #14​

JDocs

Ummm he passed right behind me into Nomad.. So it was maybe about 12.30... not totally sure.. i waited in line soo long so im not totally sure. But i know he walked by goodfoot on the opposite side of the street first and maybe an hour he came back and went into Nomad... so im guessing about 12-12.30... Dont quote me on that though

why did every asian in GDFT on boxing day figure i worked there and asked me for size????

"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

^LOL, really?, I dunno who you are, but were you the one excited because the G' fam held you a pair of the purple suede dunks?
formerly shoeWUfreak

eh yo

if anyone needs an invite to sneakerplay.com, get at me. I got a bunch, i think u still need an invite to join. its basically like myspace for 'heads, and was started in canada.

just ez me ur email if u want an invite
Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs $340 shippedCLICK HERE

anyone know a place in the city where i can get a sony PSP for cheap? i know future shop had them for 179.99 on a 2 day special (boxing day and the 27th). missed out so now im stuck looking for some sort of deal other than the 200+ price tag.

i saw some guy who looked a hell of a lot like k-os in nomad today

hahaha ace the fitteds are beautiful :tongue: and im kinda stoked on that ransom joint martin was rocking today

lounge has a bunch of @#%$ on sale picked up an alife sweater, and my brother got a pair of everybody lows, both for 50% off
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

awesome..i will def be there tomorrow. i dont feel i got my 2hr line worth at ransom the first time..going back to buy more lol.

Quote:
Why does it matter what time he came? did u have to meet him or something? u never seen the guy before?
TEAM AM FAM​

Just to clear things up...

we have 15 new colourways of New Era caps dropping within the next month.

They WON'T be dropping this weekend. We have a special surprise next weekend so we're waiting until then to drop 8 of the 15 colours. The following 7 will release 2-3 weeks afterwards.

We also have a ton of new product and clothing coming in next week with details to follow in the new year.

Happy new year everyone!

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^^ If your referring to Vaughan Mills, they had the black/red and babyblue/white.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

Aysix..stop telling me about these drops..your making me spend too much money lol.
sounds cool though, i def picked up the KICKS/HI x GDFT tee. lets see what else you guys got!
TEAM AM FAM​

ya i already went bust buying all those god damn toques for xmas, haha
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Back
Top Bottom