Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:
yoo any of u fools need anything from new york city? let me know

coming back to toronto sunday afternoon

...if anyone is looking for Gimme 5 or Stussy Court Force Lows, they had them for 30% or 40% off at the Stussy store in NYC, I think they were about $70.

Quote:
Thanks for the info. and the black Spiz'ikes are GR's too no?
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes
miguel's stashbox blog

could be the blue spizikes cuz i know those will hit Canadal FL

And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

yes those new af1 25th supereme are GR.. champs and FL got the black and white ones
this month on the 20th the blk/sliver 5 drops and yes the new wht/wht af1low drop this saturday all your local GR store.

and boys and girls.. go get em gdft fitted (dropin this sat hopefully)

does anybody know where i can get some black canvas vans authentics or some half cabs in toronto? all the places ive looked dont have these. i know da zone has some vans stuff but not what im looking for. thanks!
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)
TEAM AM FAM​

^^you are so right. i dont go outside enough. my friends usually come over to my house and chill. i havent even had a chance to wear any of my clothes from christmas yet! ITS INSANE! thanks for the feedback tho.
TEAM AM FAM​

Yo jolly2 :tongue: I think he was kidding <?> but man that was funny lol
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

bahahahaha.. dude wrote a journal entry too
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

hmm sure wasnt a joke, i didnt know it was a store. i just thought you were telling me to go outside and look. oh well. its just the internet, atleast i dont know you guys for real that would be embarassing :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM​

get outside is on the corner of queen and spadina

uncle otis is in yorkville
by the way you're dripping

yea gimmie 5 court forces are 66 USD at the stussy store, and so are the stussy cf lows (the white/aqua/3m) which were a tier 0 release at gdft, the first tier 0 i believe.......

i figure imma just cop maad tees and crewnecks and whatever i can and hook u canadians up :smile: from the supreme sale

anybody need anything? last call....tomorrows my last day of shopping....

EMAIL ME, DO NOT PM ME!!!!

skibzk2@gmail.com

Quote:
sensitive e-thugs

this coming from a dude that listed 5 reasons why the only guy responding to his thread was gay
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

which goodfoot fitteds are coming out on saturday? def going to head down to the spots listed above for some vans might as well get some goodfoot appearal.

and hey, why cant we all just play nice? its just the internet guys its not THAT serious.
TEAM AM FAM​

Back
Top Bottom