Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Nike outlet @ Niagra falls. Only things worth mentiong

scattrard sizes "thing" dunks saw some 8s and 9s and some larger sizes 12.5-14- 49.99 or 69.99 i cant really remember

AF1 "escape" lots of sizes as of saturday. 49.99

anyone know the shipping policey of nike outlets in canada?? will they ship to my door like the USA outlets?

Quote:
Neon + Black/White 1/4 was worth the 30 minute wait in the rain.

Now sell me both now!
devil.gif

. .! . .

Those shoes would never hit Nike Outlet. Unless they're defects. =T
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

Quote:
Those shoes would never hit Nike Outlet. Unless they're defects. =T

not true i got my stealth jordan XX form the outlet at Vaughn for $80 a while ago, box and everything

And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

^ :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
anyways case closed, lets bring the true canada fourm back and help out other cats and provide helpful information. theres only a select few in this fourm, all of which are knowledgeable guys with good insight into the culture in canada.

Agreed.

Sorry for the assumption...
Only saw other colourways in the states (eg. east)

Now question:
I know outlets serve as a place to re-sell items that did not sell well in regular stores or that there was an abundance that they want to get rid of, but also re-sell items that have minor defects (such as a small printing error or what not).

For shoes, is it clearly labeled that its a defect on the box? Always wondered.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

if it has a minor defect (e.g. excess glue, stitching is off, etc.) it's usually stamped with a b-grade stamp on the box, and a B written on the label inside the shoe.

but i've never seen the stamp or the B on the label on anything in the outlets here in canada.
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

why doesnt toronto have a dunkxchange event? somebody should get that going. id def buy some stuff if it was right infront of my face. instead of lollygagging* around looking at shoes i want on the internet.

* for those who dont know dictionary.reference.com/browse/lollygagging
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

Canadian Nike outlets are terrible...whatever @#%$ are on the shelves are expired crap and the price is ridiculous...outlets like Si Vous Play is the way to go

Last time I checked they had Air Spiridon runners for $59.99 in a full size run...come to think about it Vaughan Mills had those too a while back but for $100

I am not sayin Canadian Nike outlets are completely irrelevant...I picked up Oly 180's for $50cdn...but compared to what they they used to have such as Jordan samples for $30 @ Cookstown the current state is :smh:
smh.gif

I dont think the nike outlets in canada are that bad.

i mean i only mved to TO in sept. and so far ive scored watermelon, citurus, south korea af1s for 69.99
R4S FOR 69.99
ESCAPE AF1S 49.99

ive seen kids mars, premium delta force, thing dunks, AM360s, clerks dunks, just to name a few

yea sizes differ, but thats part of the fun goin to the outlets. a little luck and a little good timing, let the shoe searching begin.

i know im not the only one whos eyes light up at the sight of a table filled with clearance shoes.

Ive seen some pretty dope stuff at outlets too. they seem to get retro js once in a while in big numbers but they dont stick around for too long. ive seen XX, X, XIII, XIV and im sure there were others. they also get some decent airmaxes and dunks.

I didn't mean to rip Canadian Nike outlets...like I said, I found Oly 180's for $50...so its not all bad...its just when I compare it to when I used to find Air Jordan samples for $30cdn that were just sitting on the clearance table...the situation now isn't as good

Now the real steals are at places like Si Vous Play which is not a Nike outlet but an outlet period...

BTW Si Vous Play also has AJ XIV retro indigo for $129.99 and AJ XIV retro low in white/navy/orange for $119.99...good size run..

well...Niagara outlet was good for me 2 weeks ago......scored Jordan 7's (citrus)in 11.5......for $79.99.....I think I did ok.......(would have preferred an 11 but oh well)

^I was at Niagara last thursday and I only saw one Citrus 7 left, size 7. But I picked up Rejuvenation 97's(size 14) and Escape Air Force 1's(size 13), pretty good considering I can hardly ever find much in my size. They even had like 4 pairs of Thing dunks in 14 too.

Quote:
^ You serious? DAMN

Yup, like 15 pairs hit the floor of jordan XX's Stealth and OG colour and most of them left with resellers as usual, sad thing because that would have been a major deal for sneaker heads.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

St. Suvere outlet (sp) in Quebec actually gets some heat too, they got jordan IV cool grey's and other stuff there but its so distant and unknown that nobody mentions it, but i know for sure they get some great stuff there. I think with the outlets its hit or miss, you just gotta be there when the stuff gets there or you loose out to the resellers or the other customers. I've seen plenty of great stuff from samples to crazy sale items like the stealth XX's go undetected due to resellers at Vaughn.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

Back
Top Bottom