Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ I know how you feel with them fresh Aqua's I seen you in.

I'm actually glad more spots are opening in the city, I'm always one down for anything that's helping the sneaker community grow.

Oh word, thanks for the info, all I know about the Vault is, I called New Balance Canada cuz I was trying to find out more info on there team33 release (exclusive to 33 stores worldwide) and they said the only place releasing them in Canada is this place called the "The Vault" in vaughan but they had no more info cuz the store isnt open yet, not even an address.. but the team33's drop on January 20th, so they were under the impression the store would open before then.. i'll keep it posted if I find out anything new.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how Hung was letting go of his share at Da Zone. Also heard he's going to open his own place
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
i've heard this as well from a friend who works at da zone.
also heard that instapump is sueing(?) da zone.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

damn...i hope this place opens up soon....im like litteraly 2 mins from vaughan.......

u guys kno what kinda kicks? quickstrikes? sb's? anything? thanks

HOLDD UP!!

so i googled "THE VAULT"

and i got this....

The Vault
946 Edgeley Boulevard, Concord, ON L4K 4V4, Canada
(905) 761-7274

So i called em up and there like yea were still building and are hoping for a late march opening....so i threw my name down on the mailing list and stuff...

there like 2 streetes right behind vaughan mills right off jane st.

pretty cool......peace

now there might be a good reason for me to reach the vaughan mills area other than the mall and the occasional trip to wonderland. LOL!

huh, next sneaker shop eh

thats cool
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Goody... at least a small detour before hitting up the Nike Outlet when this place opens :smile:
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

does this mean vault has a "lifestyle" NB Account or something? I sure hope it starts to get some of the NB heat our European and Asian friends get
formerly shoeWUfreak

hahah your worrying about a lifestyle NB account???

i think a lifestyle jordan account is higher up on my list of worries.....

anyone know if employee discount on V's next week on RD is allowed if you work at footlocker? or do you have to wait a period of time, if so how long? I got 30 on the fire reds on that sat that they were released but it was kind of weird because it was the 50 weekend.

Quote:
anyone know if employee discount on V's next week on RD is allowed if you work at footlocker? or do you have to wait a period of time, if so how long? I got 30 on the fire reds on that sat that they were released but it was kind of weird because it was the 50 weekend.

Usually managers don't allow employee to do 50 on the RD of JB. but like maybe the next 50 weekend. (I think)

went to v-mills today.

nike outlet:

af1 supreme red patent seamless with orange midsole $150

inside out vandals $70

youth blk/red retro xiv $70

haven't been following shoes for awhile now, but these may be of interest to some. everything else seemed to be way overpriced.

Instapump suing Da Zone!?

What's that all about?!
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

. : I represent Queens, She was raised out in Brooklyn : .

i dont know if this information is concrete, i just heard from another employee at da zone.
but apparently the new management viewed him as "sketchy" because of his re-selling habits, so they let him go....

again, i'm not sure if all this is true.

fs/ft: neon gdft new era sz 8, blk denim gdft new era sz 7 5/8, trade for neon sz 7 5/8 or 3/4th.
miguelfrancis@hotmail.com

millionaire tongues, we got expensive tastes

I'm going to assume that they do have a NB lifestyle account, it'll be nice to get some exclusive NB's, we've been lacking.. unfortunatly it doesnt look like im getting my team33's come january 20th, oh well, I guess the jordan V's will have to do. Thanks for lookin that @#%$ up... i hope they have a QS account too.

HEADS UP EVERYONE.

We have the Jordan V RA Laser instock. 12 Pairs total...crazy crazy limited. However, we can't sell them until next weekend, so anyone who wants them should come on Saturday the 20th.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Whoa, Thats huge.

Is that the day you guys will be releasing the Metallic/Black V's as well?
Or do you guys already have them for sale?

Back
Top Bottom