Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If you do find some, cop a few, I'll be one that will cop.

It's so damn hard to find womens sizes over 10 nowadays...

And if you ask FL or Champs lames they'll always give you a "ughh they dont make em that big" or "these are womens, you know?" accompanied with a retarted down syndrome look.

SOULIZE SAYS VISIT​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

:pimp:
pimp.gif
SOULIZE SAYS VISIT​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

^ For sure...2 pairs for me...

* looks for Hek *
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
"ughh they dont make em that big" or "these are womens, you know?" accompanied with a retarted down syndrome look :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

if your talking about those red satin air force 1 lows, i saw them at the footlocker on yonge street just north of eglinton (next door to sporting life boards and bikes store)...no interest in sizes but they were on display in a couple parts of the store so give them a call...

bobby if you ever need big sizes in womens shoes a good thing to do is try and order em in through nike on bloor they will bring in big sizes if they are available, just a hint for all y'all trying to get the Valentines forces.
And now back to business

FOR TRADE
SZ 9 INVISIBLE AF1 MENS

looking for olive V's sz 9

Last i heard, the Fire Red III's were going to be GR's... but the Cool Grey's are definite LS's...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

APESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Just a heads up...picked up a few great deals on denim at EC today...

Levi's Red, H&M and Lucky Brand...picked up a couple of great pairs of premium denim for 40% off about at Levi's.

Lucky's got a great sale, 50% off select styles and an additional 25% on top...shouts to my dude that works there, picked up a few things for the lady :pimp:
pimp.gif
SOULIZE SAYS VISIT​
www.inquiringmind.ca​

vaughan mills update!!!

they got the collection royale lebron af1's and the vicks af1 highs
lebrons are 90 and vicks are 100 i think? something like that

got black/black low af1s for 60

designer depot got some nice jeans if you look.....found 2 pairs of diesels for 40 bucks each - i was amazed - and yea there legit.

didnt stop by footlocker - thats all folks

on a side note, any1 goin to the raptors game tomorrow?

WHY IS IT SO COLD?!?!?!?!??!

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...no
Yall lil rappers is textbook, you tryin to bounce pass, i hit em with the no-look.

Isip - is your store getting the year of the pigs? if so when and for how much? thanks (already sent you a pm, get back to me)
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Quote:
quasimoto450
Registered Member
(2/4/07 2:07 pm)
ReplyReport
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Re: Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report
I know I'm probably late, but New Balance Montreal has opened, and they got some nice stuff.

Hey quasimoto450, where is the New Balance store by the way? And would you happen to know if they have the Super Team 33s? I know that La Goddase apparently has them. If you had a phone number i would appreciate it thanks

^^ US

I dont think theyd go that low in canada if they were
dis-discountined
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Back
Top Bottom