Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ya i dropped by yesterday, so girl there told me you might get the highs in..is that true or did she just not know what she was talking about?
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

jus a heads up, i think 50 is this weekend for ft nd champs employees, or friends of them, i gotta talk to me hook up soon

^ Sweet...anybody want to hook up NTers?
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Yeah Champs/FL 50% Emp sale is this weekend.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

No clue about the hightops. The lows are 109.99, though. I'm still trying to figure whether we scrapped getting the highs or not since we don't do in-store orders.

^ I just asked that and nobody has PM'd me :frown:

I'm willing to give a hook-up fee per shoe...

I need an LBJIV White/Blue in sz 9 or 9.5 DS (not tried on) and a the GOLDs (if they are included which I highly doubt)

FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Nike Shop in the 'SHWA has some decent stock.

22's
AF1 Thompson's and Malones
Most of the new Jordan line of clothing, the cement stuff in particular.
1/2 and 1/2 hoodies
black red LBJ IV
that's pretty much all worth noting...

The 'Shwa... smh. LOL.

Anyways...
To those TO Cats who bought the Jose Rizal AF1s awhile back in size 8
I'll trade you for a 8.5!
PM me and maybe we'll work something out! Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

So I banged the girl at the Gucci store today, don't tell my wife.

Loafers are $500, just a heads up in case you lil' kids wanna go do a triple-@#%$-axel to a corner store and rob it so you can be "flossy" like me.

LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

Quote:
So I banged the girl at the Gucci store today, don't tell my wife.

Loafers are $500, just a heads up in case you lil' kids wanna go do a triple--axel to a corner store and rob it so you can be "flossy" like me.

Analog?

The dials on the Maserati are all digital baby...

c0nf0cal next time pick a screenname that I won't have a seizure while reading. Matter of fact, take your b-grade jokes (as demonstrated in your other NT posts) back to Bob Saget and ask him for a blowjob.

2ahbbc2.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

haha JEREMY PIVEN running your mouth? excuse me if youve been here longer than me (new sn or something) i'm just curious. oh and you can check my post history, im sure youll find its immaculate :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

You fall in love with every female shoe store worker there is, what else is there to say?

You and Eric would make great buddies.

JDocs, I like you, you wanna be Lloyd's assistant? He likes to have meatings at work.
LET'S HUG IT OUT, TRICK

wow, im in awe of your detective skills. and im sorry to hear of your recent misfortune but taking it out on an internet forum on a bunch of people you dont know is better then going out and killing people so carry on good sir, keep fighting the good fight.

oh and ps -
Quote:
JDocs, I like you, you wanna be Lloyd's assistant? He likes to have mee :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Offering $130-140 for LBJ IV All Stars in 8 or 8.5..................anybody anybody
"yao know what i ming"

hmm.. im not sure i like the sound of that..
TEAM AM FAM
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Back
Top Bottom