Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

vMills has the '06 Halloweens, Frankensteins, Jordan II and III dunks..some other stuff
formerly shoeWUfreak

What did the price tag read on those dunks!?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

it was my boy that went, I Think ti was somewhere around 50-60 bucks?
formerly shoeWUfreak

JDOCS: Year of the Boar hightops came in; 119.99+tax. Lemme know if you need a hookup/size/hold.

good looks NK.

Went to milsl this AM, copped some Franks, lucha libres, abd halloweens.

great prices
all the AF1s were 59.99, also had brazils in lmted sizes.
blk jordan 21 low 69.99 , shoulda got a pair dont knwo why i didnt

the jordan dunks were 49.99
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Isip, youve been PMed
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

just curious..
is this their "hash sale" or is this one of those sales that don't come with boxes

also does anyone know the return policy at vmills for nike?

I purchased the jordan 2 dunks in a size 11 and need a size 9.5 (bought them at the nike on queens st) would nike accept it if i brought it in with a receipt? and exchanged it for another size ?

just happened to stop by vmills earlier. didn't know about the sale.

picked up 2 pairs of 21's and a pair of jordan III dunks. no boxes.

$69.99 for the j's and $49.99 for the dunks.

also lots of 360's, shox and some af1 premium camos.
Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

picked up the jordan II dunks at around 7pm today, didn't have much sizes left in the jordunks, only kid sizes left in the jordan III dunks (several sz.5 is wt I remember) and Jordan II dunks still had some random sizes...also had some skull blazers but too bad none in my size...
BTW, how was the sale at Ransom today? any BBC tees left if I go tommorow? or anything good in general left?

any 12s or 13s in the blazers?

Kotebarr - Nike Outlet has a no refund policy...which is pretty crummy since the ones in the states do.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

went to vmills coped franks, halloweens, luchas, jordunks II, wanted to get the jordunks III but din have my size :tongue: pretty good deals, also headed to Ransom, had real good deals buy din have my sizes in anything :tongue: haha
For Sale/Trade:
Jordan X Steel DS Sz 11
Gdft Black White Fitted 7 3/8
LRG DeadSerious Link rocwiler2k@msn.com

CanadianBaller:

Went to Vmills myself as well yesterday... place got crazy fast... a fair amount of Jordan XXI Lows in mainly size 11-13 left... Got those, then exchanged them for some Shox TLs and got AM360 Rejuvies for myself & a pair for the fiancee...

Prices aren't bad and they have some serious big-footed sizes out there... a lot of white/black AM90s left for I think $70, soccer shoes & Dunks....

how much for the 360s? colours? sizes?

also does anyone know whats at the niagara outlet.

@ VMills the 360s were going for about $70 or $80 in the mens blue/silver colourway - smurf sizing, I'd say about under sz 10 & such... the AM360 Rejuvenations came in bigger sizes @ the same price... biggest was sz 13 I saw

Female NT heads (is that an oxymoron?) will have better luck - lots of womens @#%$ that was well priced. Great scores on womens AM360s.

2nding inte11elect - anybody been to Niagara Outlet lately?

my boy went to Niagara Outlet 2 weeks ago and he copped some Escape AF1s(the grey/blue joints). i dunno if they had any other gems though.
formerly shoeWUfreak

They still have escapes?

i copped my jan 3rd from there
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

Off topic any1 know where I can get a Black 30gig Ipod for $250 around??
***The Bills Gonna Get Payed, By Standin On Da Corner
Naahh Im Peyton Manning, I'm Handling The Corner

Talk Like I Gotta Chip On My Shoulder, Nahh Dats A Chip On Da Pinky
Still Getting More Brain Then Pinky

Pollo: At one point i saw Factory Direct (or is it tigerdirect) selling them for 199...they may be refurbished though....but get the 1 yr warranty....check out craiglist too.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

Back
Top Bottom