Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hey guys.. i didn't go yet, but i'll be heading there next friday so i'll try and throw up an update then...

thanks diplomat for the quick reply and help

well in that case, i guess my whip aint getting those parts this summer...
its always such a hard decision... sneakers or car parts and it usually ends up being the kicks. JB is gonna make me broke this year

passed by that vintage sale that was going down on patrick st.
from what i saw, the items were overpriced which is what i expected. was hoping to copp a few starter caps but they didnt even have any...

Aqua 8's isn't a rumour it's been confirmed since last year.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

crisone i feel u on that car thing i just got myself a whip...always having to decide between shoes or the car....lately it's been the car tho so i need some catching up in the shoe game..

so how about them raptors gettin' smacked by the rockets....YAO MINNNNG what what

I def know what you guys are talking about with the whole car thing.

I've had a car for almost a year now and was planning on doing soo much with it, but nothing yet. Mainly because school is draining all of my money but also because of all these kicks..
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

what ride u fellas pushin'??

i just bought a '98 civic si... got a really good deal on it so i couldn't turn it down...a buddy of mine was selling it.

UNITED FRONT REPORT

TODAY DROPPING AT GOODFOOT IS THE SUPREME ANIMAL PACK

* DUNK
* AM1
* AM 95
* COURT FORCE

ALSO INCLUDED IS LIMITED GDFT ANIMAL PACK T-SHIRTS.

HAVE A HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

^^
Quick correction
The tee is a standalone item available for purchase.

Pics will be up later today on my slamxhype blog.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

dimsum, i got a '91 integra. i know i should be spending more on it, but i spent a good couple of G's on my whip last summer for things like a new paint job, rotors/brakes, engine rebuilt, new lowering suspension, etc.
now im just in search of some GSR blades. JDM style!
so if any of you guys on here have a set or know someone selling em (preferably with rubber) get at me!
i love this car, my fam bought it back in 91 brand new and i remember sitting in the back when i was like 5 LOL! dad gave it to me about 2 years back and i've just been tryna spend money whenever i can on it. runs like its brand new now cuz of all the @#%$ i've done to. the G2 integras were still made in Japan, not like all these newer integras and RSX's made in america (SMH)...

crisone, you know about torontocivics? should be able to find some good stuff on there. get at me if you're not sure..

how much was your paint job?

also, if anyone's interested in:

af1 escapes 9.5
af1 un-mita 10

inbox me

don't even get me started on cars. matt knows whats goin on wit my whip situation, im broke as hell. im the only aspiring mechanic that doesnt even have a car of his own.
smh.gif

Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

yo ciseone, do you have a catback exhaust system? my boy has a 1990 teg and hes been looking for one for a minute.
Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

for car parts.

WWW.GARAGE16.CA

Local guy, great with prices, and he'll hook u up. If you're into the racing scene down here and know about the races/timmies/cayuga then you'll know him when u see his car.

HYUNDAI pushing 500+ Horse Power... a friend of mine, dude knows his @#%$. Get at him for parts, he can hook up anything.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Where in TO can i get the grey/neon stabs? i need an 11 if anyone got a pair. thanks
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

^^ not sure about the stabs...i would say ebay.

and about the sig...that game was last friday wasn't it?

NP83,

check out pickyourshoes.com... they're on the new arrivals, im sure they have size 11. Just not sure wheather or not the site is legit.

TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^^ thanks guy. i checked out PYS i was tryin to find local to avoid customs.

pickyourshoes is def legit tho!
Check the sig.

Raptors Vs. Rockets tix. face value. hit me up

Quote:
now im just in search of some GSR blades. JDM style!

LMAO How are a set of blades gonna make your car look "JDM"? Those came stock on USDM Integras, they werent even available in Japan.

And FYI all Integras, not just the 90-93's were all manufactured in Japan. Even the RSX's. You can tell just by reading the vin#.
"Leave no man behind"

kash youre training to be a mechanic too? which school you at?

LOL! i know they are still produced in japan LOL thats a given! but alot of the newer models are being manufactured in N.A. but are still made in asia... its part of honda obviously, geeze!
the blades dont make a car look JDM but they give the JDM appeal. c'mon now... that was my bad on my part, i shoulda worded it better when i posted earlier LOL!
and nah beeniemon, i dont got a catback exhaust. where do u work? i got a few friends looking for a good perminent mechanic, if ur interested, maybe we can work something out. these dudes are planning alot for the summer.

Quote:
...but alot of the newer models are being manufactured in N.A. but are still made in asia...
:nerd:
nerd.gif
so what is it? Are they manufactured in NA or in Asia? Make up your mind...

Quote:
the blades dont make a car look JDM but they give the JDM appeal. c'mon now, i didnt say they would make the car look JDM, im sayin im going for a JDM type style...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
FOR SALE AF1 Priority Philippines Inside/Out sz 9 DSLOOKING FOR Lebron SVSMs sz 9 - 10 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom