Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

they are manufactured in both... ehh sorry, been lurkin through NT while i was doing my homework. nah no worries. i think we should start a car thread since this is the outlet/store report.
im just sayin alot of the integs (esp. from the ones i've seen) have been made in america. im not sayin they r made ONLY in N.A.
anyways, since y'all seem to be school'n me, just curious, what kind of cars does everyone drive around here? any dudes drive acuras/hondas. always good to have connects.

*edit: before i forget, anyone know if there is anymore APC denim left at nomad?!? thinkin about copping a pair.

Make a local car thread dammit. :lol:
laugh.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

lol leave the man alone
jdm elitists thinking they're so ff****ing cool

dude, just join torontointegras.ca. aoiformula is sooo cool w/ his white super jdm ride he can school u and make u feel lame, but at the same time seem like he's here to help u w/ info.

Does GDFT carry the Mad Jibes? (The boat shoe with the dunk sole??) The White/Green with the perf leather is fresh. Any similar colours(white base/perf leather) coming out?
formerly shoeWUfreak

ciseone, im not a licensed mechanic yet, so i dont think your friends would want me working for them. but holla at me on msn anyways, see what theyre dealing wit. crispyjays@gmail.com
Drink, drink, wherever you may be, We are the drunk and disorderly, And we don't give a f**k, and we don't give a sh*t, We're going home with the championship.

Somebody give me an update of whats good at the Nike Store

I am getting a voucher for Lebron 3's that i sent in (voucher or air max 180's hahaha)
so if someone could let me know whats new there.

also, are the lebron 4's more expensive then the 3's were released at?

And lastly, how many people are reaching OFSSA for Senior boys basketball. (in Hamilton)
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

^ Is that tournament being held at Mac?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

Whats the location on Laced anyways and what do they carry.

My bus gets off at a catholic school i beleive. I cant remember the name, i think st marys.
Coming from Guelph. Centennial CVI.
---

Laced is located in Jackson Square in Downtown Hamilton
they carry af1s, dunks, ams, jordans, and adidas stuff
they also have sale items
last time i checked, they had year of goat af1 for $100
and jordan 2 low for $100
they should have other items

Jackson Square

i found an address for laced that says 2 King st. west

thats same thing right?

AND are they any spots in hamilton with some nice LRG? or maybe some 10 deep
---

need quick answer: how much is the retail price on the Fire Red IIIs in Canada?
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Wont be attending OFSSA anymore. My school cancelled our "fan bus" due to lack of interest.

um, is anyone able to tell me who won between Centennial C.V.I and Eastern Commerce?
---

dam they raised the price on fire reds to 200? my friend at footlocker told me the same but i didnt believe her because like most footlocker employees she doesn't know anything

Quote:
dam they raised the price on fire reds to 200? my friend at footlocker told me the same but i didnt believe her because like most footlocker employees she doesn't know anything

Yes the fire red III's are $200... and the Flips are retailing at $240!!! Ridiculous!!!

I don't get why people are shocked it's BEEN said for more than 2 weeks now what retail was...........

and yes I agree $240 & $200 is OD for a III.

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

i heard the clot dunk esto or unesto or something like that was dropping in the usa on april 10th....

any chance of them joints hittin canada??

theres a thread in nike retro for those of u who are lost,
its the clots x dnuks that released for the clot store opening up

thanss - peace

Quote:
at dudes thinking they can get Js for $100 or something. Js are Js. They will be some ridiculous price and average give or take is usually going to be 200s, current standards anyway.

Headed down to the U.S. to get my 4 pairs. 2 pairs of each...

With my stepbrother's discount, got the Fire Reds for $91 each and got the Flips for $109 each...

Even if I didn't have my stepbrother's discount, it's still cheaper to get them in the U.S.... especially the Flips.

^ i know ... nike canada is werid when it comes to those exchange rates.
crazy man.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

"Has anyone see the Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Adidas' low tops in Toronto? I need to get those."

Come to my store; we carry the KAJ lows and mids. The lows are 99.99, I believe.

adidas Originals Toronto
389 Queen West. (Near Spadina, south side, next to GAP and BBQ Express.)
416-915-5536

Who went to the Roots performance/party? Tarik came into my store and dropped some $ on the Jabbar shoes, Jabbar sweater and MOTW Japan's. Funny enough, I was bumpin' my iPod on shuffle and Double Trouble was playing right when he walked in.

Back
Top Bottom