Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

viotech/pinstripe blazers?
:O Why did i blow money out of town?
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

DTRT spiz'ikes?

These things are going too far, they shoild stop after the true blues even though i know they releasing the fire reds and all that.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^ i hear u...spizikes are gettin out of control..they should have stopped after making the black ones
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Anyone know what the source for this picture is?

450oveo.jpg

i dunno but they're hot!! those icey soles are bananas...no yellowing ever.

btw, anyone catch the raps at wizards on friday night? CRAAAZY. mo pete, 1 minute, 1 steal, 3 points on 1/1 shooting lol...100% from the field..
anyone else think tj ford is feelin himself a lil too much? we have a 2 time all star on our team, the euro league mvp, and the #1 draft pick, and sometimes he just insists on going iso too many times..

i hope that sorry excuse for a shoe is from a flea market / swap meet caz that thing is disgusting

Does anyone know if GDFT or anyplace else is getting the new Supreme Vans line-up?
...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEAAAA !
41 - 32

^I'd also like to know...I've been fiending since I saw the first pics.

the new goodfoot fitteds are sickkkk
formerly shoeWUfreak

Can someone tell me what is in at the Nike store on Bloor St.

Airforce 1's preferred. I have a voucher that needs to be used there, trying to buy 2 pairs for 215$
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

Damn.. talk about requests. lol.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

nkwu11 <<<

Where did you see the new fitteds in person or online?
if online where at?
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^I think it was sole on ice that posted them up in Sneaker Showcase...New Era/Boxcap thread.
formerly shoeWUfreak

OneLifeLoveKing - last tiem i went they had most of the air force 1 25th anniversary editions, the white/gray high, the lebron low cut, the vince low cut i think. just call them and they can tell u exactly what they have

ok ill call prior to the weekend but if anyone can tell me the price of sayy the lebron low cut 25th anniversary edition
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

i heard new goodfoot, one door and ransom fitteds are coming in on saturday

can anyone put some on hold for me? do you carry a 6 7/8 aysix? (i know really small, my mom never fed me)

i will try to come on saturday

Ride My Rocket (Females Only)​

lmao

7 is the smallest we made and yes all 3 stores will be launching hats this weekend
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Quote:
7 is the smallest we made and yes all 3 stores will be launching hats this weekend
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Back
Top Bottom