Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ICECAPS is our baseball team
we're starting an informal league with our affiliate stores...KICKS/HI, HUF, ST ALFRED, DQM

we might even have a tournament this summer

wait until you guys see the shark hat!
going to post a teaser on my blog real soon

EDIT...those aren't tees...they are crewnecks...at only 80 bucks and cut and sew with a high quality build they're a sick deal IMO

Here's what we have dropping shoe-wise in Toronto.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

that grey fitted looks great. Do they come in 8 1/2?
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

nice drops. Ace, are you guys gonna drop the Icecaps crewnecks anytime?

if anyone doesn't mind a pair of ...NDS Syracuse Size 9.5, they're a bit to big for me...willing to trade for an 8.5/9..
formerly shoeWUfreak

crewnecks drop today too

and quasimoto if you need another colourway in your size just ask nick we can send it out

i'm not trying to hype anything up trust me...but we made a very small quantity of those. i don't think any tee/sweat/jacket we've made has been produced in over 100 units total...we prefer to drop it and keep it moving with the next style

i'll have to find a way down earlier than I hoped
Do they come in small? If not, are they a small fit (meaning if I need a small, will the medium be fine after it shrinks?)

^^crewnecks are $80 as aysix stated in his post along with the new/re-releases that goodfoot dropped this weekend. copped the last med. in the grape colorway and quality is on point as always (good lookin to the gdft fam).
mattman11, i dont know about everyone else who copped but the sweaters dont fit small, pretty much true to size in my opinion.

yeah they don't fit baggy or young

just a regular good fit

so you should be good with your regular size unless you're a larger dude and you might want to size up

Quote:
^^crewnecks are $80 as aysix stated in his post along with the new/re-releases that goodfoot dropped this weekend.

oh sorry, didn't see that...
BTW, the sizing is pretty much the same as the gdft tees right? and are there much left? or is it only the grap colourway that sold fast?

i'm the official model/fit mannequin for all our inhouse product so you can thank me for that

thanks aysix, you do a fine job getting the size of those shirts. excellent lol.
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

just want to say thanks to SOULIZE (danny) and gdft crew for the help.!

------------------------------------------------------------
FOR SALE: NIKE DUNK SB HAWAII sz12 DS

Picked up the grape crewneck today :smokin
smokin.gif
, :x
sick.gif
came across a parade with lots of brown people on my way home was stuck in traffic for a very long time :x
sick.gif

I have a pair of DS Fire Red IIIs, sz 9.5
would prefer a 9, so if anyone wants to trade lmk

Back
Top Bottom