Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Quote:
hit up si vous play on lawrence west 2 weeks ago.

- lots of LRG spring/summer line : Tees, shorts and jackets
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

sil vous play update, i went by the outlet and only saw
black toe 14s grey 14s with the neon green for 120
some black suede fc's for 40 i think
i think i saw 21.5's if thats what they called, white black and yellow?
air max 1 with the purple brown and black with white spekkle sole.
nothin else, but the line was huge got from the counter to like the back of the store and along the wall

all my real sneaker heads come out and show your support for sneaker culture in Toronto

4hci3vm.jpg

33416x2.jpg

FOR SALE: all DS Day of the Dead sb sz11.5-SOLD! Melo 2s sz12.5-SOLD Kobe Laser 2k4 sz12, Bred 14s sz 12
EzInbox or princeman_001@yahoo.com

Hey all, anyone been to the Nike ES recently? If so, would you mind posting an update? Thanks in advance.

damn....G' keeps rolling out those fitteds. Is goodfoot gonna be on some Huf tip soon?

:lol:
laugh.gif
formerly shoeWUfreak

damn, I woulda bought that Nash Team Canada Jersey, the winners around my way only got China and Germany swingman jerseys..

I know it's been asked over and over, but Vans in TO? other than obvious like Adrift, and ...Uncle Otis(?). I'm just looking for that pair of Purple Suede Half cabs
formerly shoeWUfreak

New fitted and jersey store @ Dixie Outlet Mall where Academy Sports used to be at...it's been taken over and redone by the same guys who run and own the Yonge Sports stores, their selection is massive.

Nothing special as of yet, typical stuff you see @ Yonge Sports but alot more selection.

www.inqmnd.ca​

Went to si vous play outlet at steels today. store was packed.
I have a pet peave with the store. line is 30-40 deep and dude was goin thru the line askin "are you payin with cash" and those who were got to cut the line and go to one of thier "cash only" registers. of course i had debit so i had to wait out the whole line.
none the less. they had.
fc mexicos 39.99
mango stabs 79.99
blk/wht/red aj 14 119.99
grey/neon 14s 129.99
blk/silver/red sporidon 59.99
mexico af1 79.99

they had lots of dope jordan shirts for 14.99
lots of soccer jerseys, including toronto FC

i copped a nike basketball for outdoors 9.99

if i think of more notables ill post em
http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjnice13